OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Haven’t been more proud of a Killa than I am right now. Dembele can’t be carried anymore

Don’t know why you guys were doubting Kante. He was absolutely starting once he made the team.

Just because he’s in Saudi doesn’t make him less of a player. He’s only 32.

He didn’t play in 2022 World Cup because of that Hamstring injury. If they had him healthy then France would have 3 stars on their badge.

Yea I thought he was chosen initially just for dressing room vibes/team morale tbh :lol:

Didn't think he'd be much of a contributor this time around but he's surprised me.

Filling in for Tchouameni perfectly today
Same thing I thought but like you said, he really turned back the clock today.

Gonna be interesting seeing what the scans show for Mbappe...

Hope it's not broken.

Netherland - France for likely 1st place in the group should be fun next up.

Don’t know why you guys were doubting Kante. He was absolutely starting once he made the team.

He didn’t play in 2022 World Cup because of that Hamstring injury. If they had him healthy then France would have 3 stars on their badge.
I mean...
A lot of players go to Saudi because they're at the end of their career and want one last massive paycheck. It's not unreasonable to assume he's not what he used to be.

Nobody watches the Saudi league so it's not like we've seen him since he left.

Kante, Rabiot & Griezmann is fine defensively but it’s lacking creativity, Griezmann hasn’t didn’t really play well in the second half of the season

I mean...
A lot of players go to Saudi because they're at the end of their career and want one last massive paycheck. It's not unreasonable to assume he's not what he used to be.

Nobody watches the Saudi league so it's not like we've seen him since he left.

Yes Belgium, we know they’re going there for the money. We got it. :lol:

But there are lots of players in Saudi in their late 20’s and early 30’s still in their prime (or near it) playing over there and against each other.

This isn’t an MLS situation with Beckham or Rooney (when they’re absolute toast). A lot of these guys still have it.

20240617_171651.jpg

20240617_171205.jpg

20240617_171214.jpg

Another stinker by Dembele. Every time I see him play that’s all I see. Thuram kinda trash too

Kante is timeless tho

Ykb meu chapa.
N'Golo been and always will be the living embodiment of Future's I Never Liked You- track 2.

Back
Top Bottom