• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't blame them. There was so much blood. Why didn't the medical staff wrap his head up with gauze right away and give him a net-cap? Feels like all that could have been avoided.
Yeah I feel like the issue was that he wasn't wiped down properly and given gauze. He had a lot of blood on his head but it didn't seem like more was coming out.
Just wrap him in guaze, it's not hard

Him and Kane wasted way too much time at spurs

Germans really love a banner :lol:
Especially considered Leipzig is the most despised club in Germany by lightyears ahead of any other club.
In Germany every club has to meet the 50+1 rule so they're technically fan-owned but Leipzig used some creative lawyering to completely ignore that rule.
After buying the club, Redbull immediately jacked up the club membership fees so high that their 'members' are just Redbull employees.
On paper they meet the 50+1 rule but in reality Redbull control the overwhelming majority of it. I'm sure there's probably some real fans in there who are on the wealthier side but certainly not enough to offset Redbull's control.

They're the archrival of every club :lol:
Gotta admit it's some genius lawyering though. No rule said they couldn't just make membership so unaffordable that only Redbull executives would buy in.

Which team did we Joke about needing to practice those loft shots like Hojlund just did? Simple and clean

Back
Top Bottom