OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Feel like Gibbs can’t miss. Got a few bangers on here. Diamonds 2 has that Dear Maria vibe. He skates on those types of samples. Automatic and Set Set are on repeat.

Beats on this joint are KNOCKING. Not his best, but definitely another solid project from Gibbs.

All the "fans" who only listened to Pinata from him asking when Bandana is coming instead of enjoying this :stoneface:

Keep it funky... Gibbs over Madlib is lightyears ahead of this. We're talking throwaway joints vs. classic albums.

Unrelated, Gibbs SKATED on that Muggs and Doom joint.

Keep it funky... Gibbs over Madlib is lightyears ahead of this. We're talking throwaway joints vs. classic albums.

Oh of course. Completely agree with you and others who have said that this project feels like a lot of throwaways.

But take a project like You Only Live Twice. I'd say that project is just as good, if not better than Piñata. I just hate when people act like Piñata is the only good project dude has and that's its lights years beyond anything he's ever put out

He playin round w this you can tell w the cover lol

read he in the booth with Madlib again for a winter release

Insane he never had a physical release for ESGN. Buying digital music just rubs me the wrong way.

ESGN goes too hard, that's the album that really made me a fan. The production is immaculate.

Eastside Moonwalker + Freddie Soprano + The Color Purple = :wow::sick::smh::angry:

Freddie gordy :pimp::sick::pimp::sick:

&

:sick::sick::sick:

Bruh when that man said

"Man I'm so high that I can't even look my own momma in her eyes. Kicked out through the front door, she said the way a _ livin if I die she won't be surprised. Tears on the Bible, she prayed for me. This can't be the life that she made for me..."

That **** hit me deep af

Back
Top Bottom