OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Hitting the show in Atlanta in late November. Gat Damn is easily my favorite cut from this album.

Oh snap, he bringing Benny and Conway too. Going to be ill.

Last edited:
Hitting the show in Atlanta in late November. Gat Damn is easily my favorite cut from this album.

Oh snap, he bringing Benny and Conway too. Going to be ill.
What did you think? I saw him a few weeks ago. He sounds good live. Just didnt like how he had the same routine of hyping the crowd in between every song. Probably AOTY for me though.

What did you think? I saw him a few weeks ago. He sounds good live. Just didnt like how he had the same routine of hyping the crowd in between every song. Probably AOTY for me though.

Yea he got great mic presence but he stops to interact with the crowd way too much and tends only do one verse from a song and then onto the next one.

I thought he was great when rapping but his interaction with his DJ was played out immediately. That man can spit though.

Alchemist x Freddie Gibbs album Alfredo drops tonight.
Track list
01 1985
02 God Is Perfect
03 Scottie Beam [ft. Rick Ross]
04 Look at Me
05 Frank Lucas [ft. Benny the Butcher]
06 Something to Rap [ft. Tyler, The Creator]
07 Baby $hit
08 Babies & Fools [ft. Conway the Machine]
09 Skinny Suge
10 All Glass

92ED0179-D68B-4186-AFF8-1E7916F95A68.jpeg

Ima need more time with it. Listened twice and it doesn't grab me in anyway.

Gibbs in form but water is also wet. Alchemist could have came 10x harder.

Not hearing anything that's worth half of a Location Remote, Tapatio, or Willie Loyd from their last project.

Much less an actual classic record like Scottie Pippens.

I have to 100% agree with you on the production side. Gibbs came with it lyrically, and I thought the production was going to be more of the side of “Fetti” or Conway’s “Lulu” and I didn’t get that.

Ima need more time with it. Listened twice and it doesn't grab me in anyway.

Gibbs in form but water is also wet. Alchemist could have came 10x harder.

Not hearing anything that's worth half of a Location Remote, Tapatio, or Willie Loyd from their last project.

Much less an actual classic record like Scottie Pippens.

Back
Top Bottom