OFFICIAL G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Thread; $56.2 Million during the Opening Wknd

The worst movie i have ever seen in my life.

i saw it with my pops and i wanted to off my self.

There are only a few more days until D9, I think i'll use the money i'd save by not seeing this for Friday.

I'm going to check it out today. I'm expecting it to be bad.

But Ray Park as Snake Eyes has to be decent right. (Darth Maul)

laugh.gif
. Y'all went in there with the wrong idea. It was ok...not great but not bad

the movie wasn't GREAT or anything, but it wasn't bad I was entertained for the most part.

I can easily see why paramount didn't wanna show it to the critics though, it would've gotten horrible reviews quick, throughout the entire movie I hada bleek
grin.gif
look on my face until something at the end just made everything"click" for me and made the movie one of those "all in all this happened for that, which is why this had to be
embarassed.gif
" movies and it was ok.

I didn't follow GI Joe too much as a kid, not in full detail anyway, but the entire movie(more so at the end) made me feel like I was watching the cartoonshow/video game all over again, brought back good memories at some points
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
"You will call me...Commander".

Loved that part. Movie was aight...entertaining at best. Mad cheesy at times.

Whatever though.

Dam Nters cant enjoy nothing
laugh.gif
too busy being critics and cant letthe kid in them enjoy a cheesy entertaining action movie

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Dam Nters cant enjoy nothing
laugh.gif
too busy being critics and cant let the kid in them enjoy a cheesy entertaining action movie

vERY TRUE.

Movie was DOPE as hell.

Wasn't expecting to see any Oscar nominated scenes and sure the acting was mad corny and the plot was weak. The movie also didn't have all my favoriteGI Joe characters on it, I was waiting for Shipwreck and his Parrot when they were in the sub
laugh.gif
but the action, explosions, car chase scenes, and in particular the BARONESSkept me entertained. Scarlett vs Baroness fight scenes made me slobber.

For a summer flick, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Sienna Miller KILLED it!!! Definitely getting the wife to rock this outfit for Halloween!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

152_513.jpg

Baroness in w/ the brunette hair, them glasses and that suit was one of the finest things i've seen onscreen, thing is to me she was just ok as a blonde,but back in baroness mode i wanted to $%%# the nanomites outta here, with the suit on.

Loved it. Exactly what I want from a summer blockbuster movie; action and hot chicks.

How are some of you Niketalkers? No one noticed that Scarlet was wearing black Flightposites?
laugh.gif

Sienna Miller would catch the ultimate pounding. That leather outfit had my hormones going through the roof. Scarlet had them tig ol bitties. She wanted thedark meat.

The accelerator suit scene in Paris was dope.

The only thing I didn't like was the CGI. One word: terrible. Hire Industrial Light and Magic for the sequel.

Spoiler [+]
Zartan will have a hand in getting Destro and Cobra Commander released from prison.Sets up nicely for the sequel.

The action was great, the rest of the movie... enh. It was corny, but it definitely seemed like it was aimed for a younger audience.

They could have made Cobra Commander a better mask than that crap. Give him a helmet atleast and his voice sounded better before he put on the mask.

Never really watched GI Joe like that when i was younger... but i thought the movie was ehhh....

The best part was the accelerator suit scene just like i thought it would be... the first 30 mins were boring to me tho

I kno GI Joe the cartoon was kinda corny but this was
smh.gif
... and i didnt think the acting was that good

And no way shape or form is this movie better than Transformers 2

got damn, I just left the movie with a new crush.

I kept saying that redhead is really really bad! As stated, the cobra definitely rose.

The movie gets an A rating based on her alone. It wasn't bad either. I would have preffered someone else play Duke though. All in all, I'm satisfied.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

got damn, I just left the movie with a new crush.

I kept saying that redhead is really really bad! As stated, the cobra definitely rose.

The movie gets an A rating based on her alone. It wasn't bad either. I would have preffered someone else play Duke though. All in all, I'm satisfied.

laugh.gif

But yeah she is definitely fine
rachel_nichols.jpg

rachel_nichols_scarlet_banner.JPG

Rachel Nichols
pimp.gif

i thought the movie was good
pimp.gif

rachel nichols and sienna miller
pimp.gif

and marlon had a few funny parts....

Back