OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

man that 37 point BEATDOWN have yall furious huh, why yall dont admit the truth defense had kobe in check in 08, i hope yall win cause i wouldn't want to here yall sorry excuses. tonight lakers getting done on them home court 4 hrs aprox.

131-92, learn math and english please.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

man that 37 point BEATDOWN have yall furious huh, why yall dont admit the truth defense had kobe in check in 08, i hope yall win cause i wouldn't want to here yall sorry excuses. tonight lakers getting done on them home court 4 hrs aprox.

o you mad and you came in here to say it was more than 37 you should be a shame, get a life bum east coast run this please just face it.

Just wanted to wish all the true Laker and Celtic fans good luck. Im sure Yuku will be having all sorts of problems come game time, so Im not going to even bother trying to post during the game. Will check in after.

I expect KG to start acting like a THUG and try to intimidate Gasol & Odom tonight.

I have a feeling Kobe is going to ERUPT and have a huge 40+ game tonight and Bynum to get a double double tonight while Lakers send a message and win game 1 tonight easily.

Also wouldn't be surprised if that ugly mug of Kendrick Perkins to get his 7th technical & 1 game suspension out of the way.

C's probably want it to happen early in the series rather than later.

If Perkins can't control himself, that's %#%*+%$ stupid. That's going to kill us for whatever game he is out.

And everything tonight and for the series will revolve around Rondo. He needs to distribute it, and hopefully Ray or Sheed can go off one of these games.

torn...not really a fan of either team. but as a resident of MA and a huge kobe fan, im torn
laugh.gif

I hope Kobe kills Sasha and the Celtics and the Lakers sweep those clowns like dust off the floor.  I have nothing against any Celtic player and have enjoyed watching them throughout their careers BUT I'm a Laker fan and until they are playing someone else, ____ the Celtics !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I expect KG to start acting like a THUG and try to intimidate Gasol & Odom tonight.

I have a feeling Kobe is going to ERUPT and have a huge 40+ game tonight and Bynum to get a double double tonight while Lakers send a message and win game 1 tonight easily.

Also wouldn't be surprised if that ugly mug of Kendrick Perkins to get his 7th technical & 1 game suspension out of the way.

C's probably want it to happen early in the series rather than later.
roll.gif

o you mad and you came in here to say it was more than 37 you should be a shame, get a life bum east coast run this please just face it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No chance in hell Kobe gets 40 tonight. If he does, Lakers lose because I know the Celtics D will be containing all of their other stiffs and letting kobe get his shots. I predict a close one tonight. Celts about to take atleast one win back to Boston with them.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by u ttocs

i really can't even acknowledge a bunch of titles won in the 60's when none of us were even born. the lakers have been the premier franchise and it's not even close. the lakers went 3 years without being contenders and everyone went nuts, the celtics went about 20 years without being in contention. the celtics are trying to rebuild it, but obviously the lakers can't let them.
indifferent.gif
I logged on from work just to reply to this. What kind of idiotic reasoning is this? So will your kids fail to acknowledge Lakers championships because they weren't born yet?

I swear I read a new "dumbest post ever" everyday on here. As long as the sports world and the NBA acknowledge the championships, no one can ever take them away. I have a feeling if the Lakers won all those championships in the 60's, you wouldn't say @#%@. Stop being salty.
laugh.gif

who's the one being salty?  how can i be salty about something i never saw or lived through lol, you're the one that has to live off of the past because the present doesn't necessarily favor you.  most of those 17 titles were played in an ancient era that you nor i ever saw.  sorry i'm just not one to sit here and talk about a bunch of players that i never saw play, it means nothing to me.  just like in 30 years the 2010 series will probably mean nothing to my kids and their kids. 

i never knew nt had this many phychics talking bout kobe and the jokers gonna do this and that, and the real funny thing is all of em saying the gonna blow them out lol i hope the celtics trample all over them bloodc....

i never knew nt had this many phychics talking bout kobe and the jokers gonna do this and that, and the real funny thing is all of em saying the gonna blow them out lol i hope the celtics trample all over them bloodc....

indifferent.gif

HOLY !+++ S T F U AND LEAVE. SERIOUSLY GET SOME GRAMMER AND ENGLISH LESSONS PRONTO. W T F IS A "PHYCHICS. YOU'RE A MORON. LEAVE NOW. THE EAST DOESNT RUN ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR LAME MOUTHS AND BAD WEATHER. BELIEVE THAT.

HOLY !+++ S T F U AND LEAVE. SERIOUSLY GET SOME GRAMMER AND ENGLISH LESSONS PRONTO. W T F IS A "PHYCHICS. YOU'RE A MORON. LEAVE NOW. THE EAST DOESNT RUN ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR LAME MOUTHS AND BAD WEATHER. BELIEVE THAT.

easy man. Don't let the usual trolls who come out of hibernating & out of the wood work this time of the season get to you.

Calm down before you get banned.

Everyone, take a good look in this thread, can you tell apart which are Laker Fans (A), and Laker fans (B)?
laugh.gif

I'm never one to make any bold predictions, because I'm not a damn psychic, but having to look from the outside within, I can see why you guys would hate and been annoyed with certain Laker fans.  It's crazy in here. 

It's almost baffling.
laugh.gif

Either way, the only thing I have to say is %@$% Boston, and may this be a good series. 
Win or lose, you know who's gonna hold it down on NT for us Laker fans, and you know who are the ones that talk out of the %!%, and talk nothing but smack, and you know the ones who are actually realistic. 

There's no fine line, but since we are all 1 representation, it's hard to distinguish. 

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

easy man. Don't let the usual trolls who come out of hibernating & out of the wood work this time of the season get to you.

Calm down before you get banned.

True. I need 6 o'clock to roll around about now. Hope we get to see the Lakers intro with the curtain and video on TV, but probably not. Good looking out.

True. I need 6 o'clock to roll around about now. Hope we get to see the Lakers intro with the curtain and video on TV, but probably not. Good looking out.
These trolls have you as an easy target, so you gotta be careful. 

Lot's of smack talk around here back and forth about history, and who's better.
laugh.gif

I'm a Lakers fan through and through & many of you know that, and i usually don't get into the usual banter that goes on here. But why do Lakers fans care so much about what others say/think about them on this message board? If they hate you they hate you, stop trying to be all 'cool' with them cause they are gonna think you're a stan/faker/lame no matter how much you try to be civil

I guess my point is, !@%% the haters & what they think about you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom