OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Anybody that's got the Celtics want to put some money on it?.... when the series is over the loser would send the victor money through Paypal.

pimp.gif
yessss

I'm out til maybe halftime.

Lakers win by 5. Kobe with 35.

@MoBrooksESPN The Celtics just came out to a bunch of boos from the crowd. The Lakers came out to the Jay-Z song "Roc Boys", which was cool two years ago. 4 minutes ago

roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways, lakers got this!!!
happy.gif

I want to see the Celtics come out strong and kick the Lakers right in their mouth.
Rondo needs to play well and set the tone early.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

heres a video i made of how we're gonna handle Kobe

watch it it's only 20 seconds

I never knew you could FAIL in just 20 seconds...

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Hate the Celtics. Hate most Celtics fans. Hate green. Hate Bill Russell. Hate Bird. Hate Mchale. Hate Cheif. Hate Danny Ainge. Hate Doc. Hate KG, Ray, and PP. Hate Kendrick and Rondo. Hate 1984. Hate 2008......HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!

SOME MAJOR CURB STOMPING BETTER BE DONE TONIGHT!!!!!! LETS GET IT! LIKE MAGIC SAID, "BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS. LAKERS, CELTICS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

just because of this post im rooting for the celts.

Im glad I dictate what you do in your life princess. Have fun on the losing side.
it's good to be confident but come on don't act like the celtics are the cavaliers, prince
wink.gif

Hate the Celtics. Hate most Celtics fans. Hate green. Hate Bill Russell. Hate Bird. Hate Mchale. Hate Cheif. Hate Danny Ainge. Hate Doc. Hate KG, Ray, and PP. Hate Kendrick and Rondo. Hate 1984. Hate 2008......HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!

SOME MAJOR CURB STOMPING BETTER BE DONE TONIGHT!!!!!! LETS GET IT! LIKE MAGIC SAID, "BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS. LAKERS, CELTICS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

just because of this post im rooting for the celts.

Im glad I dictate what you do in your life princess. Have fun on the losing side.
it's good to be confident but come on don't act like the celtics are the cavaliers, prince
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

but forreal NoReasonableDoubt... chill out

My dude "On the Wings of Love" Jeffrey Osbourne still got the pipes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why he lookin like MJ tho?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom