Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Word on other Nuggets forums is Nugget fans in Denver are pitching in to get the chick from the Kobe trail, tickets behind the Lakers bench
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She don't need any $$$, you know she's caked up from the case
laugh.gif

That would be hilarious though

laugh.gif
i think kobe would go for a 100 if they did that $*%#

but this rumor sounds like the randy moss one from the super bowl

Ah well....

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

Bring on that breezy!!!

Expect Kobe to single handedly murder the Nuggets.
laugh.gif

nuggets pullin out all the stops
roll.gif

lake show with the 3 point win in a nail biter....

lets go lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Word on other Nuggets forums is Nugget fans in Denver are pitching in to get the chick from the Kobe trail, tickets behind the Lakers bench
laugh.gif
Wow....

You have to be kidding me right? I thought she didn't want to be on tv. If she is there I feel bad for her. If he goes off for 50 or 60 I feel really badfor her.

I'll put $10 on the ticket stub my damn self.
laugh.gif
If KateFaber were in attendance, this would be the game of the century.

roll.gif
PLEEEEEEEASE let that happen, if that broad is in attendence, Kobe is breaking Jordan's playoff scoring record at minimum tomorrow, hell his owncareer high might be in jeopardy as well.

Let's Go LakeShow!!!!

Oh...and bring her PLLLLLLLEASE! Kobe is goin for 60 AT LEAST if they do that

i cannot phathom the nuggets doing anything resembling a defense against pau, lamar, and the very least kobe. this is becoming the most boring series in thewest but i gotta hand it to the lakers, they're taking care of business. i mean putting k mart on kobe spells death for the nuggets - why in the worldwould you want your power foward defending the best 2 guard in the leauge and maybe the best player in the world? maybe ai and melo can pull out 1 win butthats it then the series would be done in 5

Back
Top Bottom