OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Scal shut down odom lulz

Kobe playing like %%%+. Celtics got this if the Lakers main option continues to be Artest.

This game is sooo random and garbage. I really hope both teams lose and PHX and/or the Magic come out beating up LA n Boston. Some straight WCW goon statues

Like I Said Earlier in the Thread It's Going to come down to who WANTS it MORE!! you can throw all the stats out the window!

Might be sloppy, but its still been great.

Scal getting 20 seconds of burn and shutting down LO.
pimp.gif

Can somebody please explain how when pierce dribbles off the pick n roll and drives into bynum who is just standing there how 1. Its a foul and 2. Pierce acts like he just got shot?

Everyone is so nervous and tense, which is probably the reason for the sloppiness out there. You can also see it on Doc and Phil's faces.

Ray Allen is having a horrible time out there right now...but they're +9 when he and Pierce are in the game.

I think Boston will eek it out judging from how the game has gone so far but it's not going to be easy.

Can somebody please explain how when pierce dribbles off the pick n roll and drives into bynum who is just standing there how 1. Its a foul and 2. Pierce acts like he just got shot?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Did Michael Jordan ever go 3/14 in an NBA Finals elimination game?
Thanks for bringing him up, im sure all of us had forgotten about #23, man what a comparison. 
eek.gif

if it wasnt obvious this series its obvious now the lakers are getting referee assistance... but thats old news eh

Back
Top Bottom