OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think u think I give a **** any more than you do. Lol. This not my ledge fam. I dont care enough this all started with the d&d thing and how disney fans are wild. Which I believe I proved

only the NFL is dumb enough to believe those types are actually going anywhere or have that much of an impact

same people got their panties in a bunch because Idris elba was playing heimdall.. even had folks worked up over a blonde James Bond

to go back to the nfl point, the nfl actually believed the BS that right wing folks were pushing about kaep and co kneeling because they need a distraction.. meanwhile tv viewership was down as a whole because people were getting access to the programs through other means.. also generally the nfl was (and is) just doing dumb things on the whole with regard to its scheduling which they could very easily give a far better product

a lot of movie studios operate just like the nfl, which is sad and unfortunate

just to give an easy example of the stupidity of the NFL and it’s scheduling.. bye weeks start week 4 and end week 12.. players and coaches complain about the rest and prep time they get for those Thursday games resulting in a prime time game that has usually been lackluster

seems pretty obvious that they can just do the Thursday game weeks 5-13 and use teams coming off of their byes

To compensate for the loss of Thursday games weeks 2-4.. they can have 2 Monday night games as they do week 1.. the week 1 Thursday game is the opening game of the season

and from weeks 14-17 of the schedule, they can have 2 Saturday games as college football regular season is done and they’re into the bowl season at that point

MeaslyIllustriousAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Just give us the Roberts Rebellion mini series

Preach!!! I’ve been looking all over for an in depth description of Roberts Rebellion... I’ve always wanted to see what a prime Rob does with that war hammer!!

I read fire and blood and grrm gave the rebellion one damn sentence!!

I’m halfway thru A world of ice and fire and grrm gave the rebellion a very short chapter, like 7 or 8 pages... that’s not even his style!!!

I just wanna read about the rebellion in the same depth he wrote the battle of blackwater or the castle black battle...

endrant/

I think George said he didn’t want to do a robert’s rebellion show. Someone else would have to do it.

Sounds like they needed better people to work on that Naomi Watts bae show. Still would rather have that than anything targaryen. That family needs to go away for at least a decade.

Preach!!! I’ve been looking all over for an in depth description of Roberts Rebellion... I’ve always wanted to see what a prime Rob does with that war hammer!!

I read fire and blood and grrm gave the rebellion one damn sentence!!

I’m halfway thru A world of ice and fire and grrm gave the rebellion a very short chapter, like 7 or 8 pages... that’s not even his style!!!

I just wanna read about the rebellion in the same depth he wrote the battle of blackwater or the castle black battle...

endrant/
That's because he wasn't the only one that wrote it. He teamed up with the people that created westeros .org. I personally wonder if he even wanted to write it at the time it came out. Would have made more sense after all the books were complete imo.
Anyway I was super eager for WoW but I got Mistborn now to hold me over. Brandon Sanderson is a savage. Dude came out with at least 6 books in 10 years.

That's because he wasn't the only one that wrote it. He teamed up with the people that created westeros .org. I personally wonder if he even wanted to write it at the time it came out. Would have made more sense after all the books were complete imo.
Anyway I was super eager for WoW but I got Mistborn now to hold me over. Brandon Sanderson is a savage. Dude came out with at least 6 books in 10 years.

Sanderson the best in the game rn

Never been told I looked light some white celebrity. Y’all need to get your eyes check...

closest celebrity would be Rhyan Leslie.

Back
Top Bottom