OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ragnorak, Thor

IMG_7028.GIF

hulk |l

another thing....seems like 10 ships? why so few shots fired? it would have been more believable if they got off 15-20 shots hitting one dragon 3 times and one dragon once but not killing it.....instead they shot 75%??

It's been pretty horrible the last 10+ episodes how bad they've gotten. Euron can be anywhere at a moment's notice. Euron's whole fleet was stolen by Yara and Theon, like an episode later he has some huge Navy. The unsullied "stranded" but manage to make it where they need to be at the same time as everyone else. Run back to the wall, send a bird, fly a dragon back, the 6 of us will be here chill vs the 100K no prob. Take the wall down, yet somehow take longer to get to Winterfell than people walking from King's Landing to Winterfell. Ease of shots to kill dragons. 1 miracle shot in 250+ years, we've seen dragons catch weapons 4 of the last 7 episodes......Varys is with the sand snakes this scene, the next he's on a boat with Dany.....wiping out Jon's entire plot line of battling the Night King. We can't afford to have Jon pet his dog. We won't kill Tormund or Sam, we'll just simply have them give Jon a hug as he heads off to another war. Arya parachuting in for the kill.

And people are out here trying to defend these decisions. :lol:
CP think about it, this is approaching final season of Dexter bad when you really lay it all out.

If they have a nonsensical ending with Jon living in solitude in some cabin.....

another thing....seems like 10 ships? why so few shots fired? it would have been more believable if they got off 15-20 shots hitting one dragon 3 times and one dragon once but not killing it.....instead they shot 75%??

But they had enough to sink all of the other ships

Hit rhaegal with this 2 deadeye shots.. then can't hit drogon with all the arrows even thou dany is playing chicken and heading right towards them, just to do nothing after they miss.. and then sink all of the ships after reload

"He’s a cartoon villain who is somehow always in the right place at the right time to do exactly as the plot demands. No character is a better embodiment of Thrones’ late-season pacing and plot failings than Euron."

spot on analysis, I get he's supposed to be the greatest pirate but it's just bad writing for him to outsmart everyone every single time. Especially when they mentioned him and his fleet just a few scenes before yet Dany is still caught off guard once again. He's been my biggest complaint of the show the last two seasons and it's not even close.

It would at least be somewhat believable if he was anything like his book version in terms of intelligence, power, and demeanor. Instead he's like an East London chav, going around calling people twa_ts and making 14 year old penis/sex jokes.

not sure if it’s been mentioned in here but...

there’s 2 episodes left and they’re still gonna pretend like dany isn’t pregnant??

i dunno if it would be worse that she’s actually not

has she shown any signs of being pregnant? we know snow snowconed in her a bunch of times before he found out she was his auntie.

If they have a nonsensical ending with Jon living in solitude in some cabin.....
probably better than what they have planned.

i'm predicting something like this: Dany, Cersei, and Sansa realize that women need to stick together to succeed in Westeros and form a democracy together. They all fall in love with Urine, who then kills off Jon, Arya, the Mountain, and the remaining dragon by using deadly karate that came to him in a dream. Ghost dies off screen.

Man, I really hope when the book series is over somebody does a better version for tv. I wont even mind if its animated.

Sort of how the first Full Metal Alchemist anime ran out of manga to adapt and made up their own story and ending. Then they did another anime adapting the book.

probably better than what they have planned.

i'm predicting something like this: Dany, Cersei, and Sansa realize that women need to stick together to succeed in Westeros and form a democracy together. They all fall in love with Urine, who then kills off Jon, Arya, the Mountain, and the remaining dragon by using deadly karate that came to him in a dream. Ghost dies off screen.
:lol: :rofl:

You know the past 2 seasons I thought they were going the route where women would be taking power and lead the shown to its end naturally. For the most part outside of Jon all the women were stepping up from Dorne to Winterfell. I was okay with that and again it came pretty natural.

But this season the writers seem to basically be saying this is what it looks like when females are in charge. No strategy to battles, no dialogue with depth. Its a real bad look.

Varys is burned alive by Danny
Danny attacks kings landing.
Grey Worm loses his cool and the unsullied go at EVERYBODY (women and children included)
Darthraki begin to rape the women
Grey Worm vs Jon Snow (stare down - no actual fight)
As the lanister army (and Golden company) begin to surrender, the sounds of the "surrender bells" drives Danny mad. She finally snaps.
Cleganebowl happens both die.
Tyrion meets with Jamie who has arrived to save Cerci.
Cerci and Jamie die, Tyrion arrested for treason.
Jon kills Danny.

Dexter ending was garbage but Showtime wouldn’t let the writers do what they wanted to do.

Seems like these 2 GoT dweebs have total control over the writing, which makes this even ****ing worse.

Grey Worm loses his cool and the unsullied go at EVERYBODY (women and children included)
As the lanister army (and Golden company) begin to surrender, the sounds of the "surrender bells" drives Danny mad. She finally snaps.
Jon kills Danny.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

90a1.gif

By the Old Gods and the New, if they do a Dexter ending, I might go Mad New Yorker with an army of Pizza Rats.

Jon kills Danny.

This isn’t even the worst of it......

Back
Top Bottom