OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the first 7 seasons should be taken as signs of her going mad though.

S1: She burned a witch who cursed her dying husband and her womb

S2: A sorcerer trying to steal her dragons

S3: A city of slavers (after first freeing the slaves)

S4: More slavers,

S5: Noblemen who threatened war against her

S6: The people who captured her and condemned her to basically a life of nunnery and servitude

S7: The men and supplies of an opposing army

Then jump to season 8 and she's burning innocent people alive (women and children included) AFTER taking King's Landing? Serious question : Who could have seen this coming after last season? What build up did we have?
Debateable. I hear what you’re saying though. They’ve been throwing subtle hints at this for 7 seasons, with each season becoming more apparent.

You can argue the earlier seasons were less subtle, but that’s because we agreed with her motives. But the actions are same, only we don’t agree with them any more so she looks mad.

I seen the Anakin comment earlier - I think that was a worse transformation than this.

8dxc4fmpizx21.jpg

Jon probably vomits away from people whenever he thinks about the times he smashed Dany. He only recently learned that he was Targ. Dude was raised under the assumption that incest is wrong. Kind of difficult to make him see otherwise so suddenly. Meanwhile, Dany has been a Targ her whole life, raised by her goofy brother who informed her of Targ history and customs. To her, a little incest is aight.

25EB21AF-31BE-4AB6-A1ED-482D2977589B.gif

On our way to respect these women and children
I saw that scene I told the wife these 3 about to do WORK. Only way this scene would have been better was bring back season 4 Bronn and they would have been unbeatable. Only for other side to say we give up. :smh:

DAE9D0F7-9A76-4F2F-A0EA-454451542082.gif

Arya in Finals mode next ep
:smh:
Army is GROWING after every battle, did she take the ability from the NK.

Another empty plot line, why even introduce them? They did NOTHING.

To fool everyone (including us) to think that that the odds were now level.

Last night's episode was visually appealing. Plot-wise, however, it has been just as bad as the rest of season 8.

It took two shots from one scorpion to kill a dragon last week. This week they can't even land one shot even though the Lannisters had scorpions lined on the city walls and on every ship in the Iron Fleet.

How convenient that Arya finds one live horse with reins on it while every other living thing in the vicinity is dead or seriously maimed.

In one scene, Davos agrees to smuggle Cersei and Jaime out of the city. A few scenes later, he's fighting on the front lines even though he has repeatedly stated in the past that he's a poor fighter.

On that note, Tyrion's "plan" was awful. Tyrion's descent has been a shame. He used to be one of the best characters on the show, now he's just pathetic.

I guess the show writers completely forget about Maggy the Frog's prophecy.

that was strictly a book thing, they omitted that part of the prophecy from the show entirely
Explain. Cause I was under the impression the rest of that witches prophecy was on point.

From what I remember (off the head):
She married the king
She had kids with golden hair or whatever
They all die
She dies at the hands of a younger brother.

Explain. Cause I was under the impression the rest of that witches prophecy was on point.

From what I remember (off the head):
She married the king
She had kids with golden hair or whatever
They all die
She dies at the hands of a younger brother.

dying at the hands of a younger brother was never said by Maggie The Frog in the show, everything else was

Also, Varys used to be the king of finesse. He schemed against so many of the monarchs he served and never got caught. This season, it took all of 5 minutes until he was caught and burned.

I think this was just Tyrion selling him out.

And to piggyback on your previous post, you do have valid points. Especially on Davos & Tyrion's plan overall. I believe he's had the worse character downfall of the entire series.

Twitter seems to think Bran warged into that horse for Arya to get out of there.

In one scene, Davos agrees to smuggle Cersei and Jaime out of the city. A few scenes later, he's fighting on the front lines even though he has repeatedly stated in the past that he's a poor fighter.

Been waiting for someone to bring this up. I was sitting with my homies watching, looked over at them and said the same thing :lol:

I don't know what the purpose was of that was.

Back
Top Bottom