OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading makes someone elite? :lol:

The amount of people who don't read or haven't read anything since high school is sad though.
Yes and yes lol
With asoiaf specifically the amount t of detail in the book just can not even be touched with what the show did season 2 and forward...

Same with me I had a rewatch full series binge planned for after season 8 ended, cancelled that plan. As I now have no interest whatsoever, to ever watch again. Not even really anticipating the spinoffs, I will try them out, but they'll have a short leash with me hopefully the writers actually put in some effort. As I mentioned earlier though I would watch a movie, if they decide to release one. Expectations would be low, especially with D&D helming it unless GRRM was heavily involved, and they HAVE to bring back the main cast.
I think George has most of the creative control or at least is overseeing the new show. Not really interested in a targaryen show. We need a break from their stupid "madness" and incest stuff. Would at least like to see other families from Valyria.

Yes and yes lol
With asoiaf specifically the amount t of detail in the book just can not even be touched with what the show did season 2 and forward...
I think that applies to all adaptations of literature except maybe the hobbit. Peter Jackson stretched out that short book into 3 average movies.

I think George has most of the creative control or at least is overseeing the new show. Not really interested in a targaryen show. We need a break from their stupid "madness" and incest stuff. Would at least like to see other families from Valyria.
But we only really know about 2 other families from their and they're pretty much irrelevant.
I'm assuming a lot havent read the newest book. But it's really good. So I have high Hope's for this new show

This modern love show is so well written and acted. Got damnwhy am I sucker for this sappy stuff

Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and DB Weiss have abandoned plans to work on a trilogy of Star Wars movies. “There are only so many hours in the day, and we felt we could not do justice to both Star Wars and our Netflix projects,” the pair tell Deadline. “So we are regretfully stepping away.”
https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/29/20937689/benioff-weiss-star-wars-trilogy-cancelled-netflix

Sounds more like they were asked to step away, or were just too shook after all the GOT fans almost killed them, and Star Wars fans would have finished the job LOL. I mean who would just walk away from that Disney money, with they're only reason being "sorry too busy". Even if they knew they weren't up to task, and would have put out some trash. Happy this happened they would have tarnished the Star Wars franchise, and they didnt deserve the job anyway. They've proven their creativity is not up to par in writing. They just need to go back to adadapting other peoples work, they weren't too bad at that. Good day for Star Wars fans.

Those bum *** mother ****ers ruined And rushed the last season of GoT because they got that Disney bag and wanted to focus on Star Wars. Now they ain’t even on Star Wars anymore?!! I really wish all the bad things in the world for those bastards. Completely ruined the greatest show of all time.

netflix? NETFLIX?????
23EBB8CA-FF42-4D5B-875A-B02D9D7F89A2.gif

That service is a sinking ship. ****ing sucka *** suckas

It fits.

Netflix has A ton of trash to mediocre shows and movies. That's what they'll get to make there.

They lying though. The Netflix bag was already secured. There was no deadline on when they had to have their first project out by. Their SW movie was suppose to come out in 2022. Thats the bag you focus on. W/e Netflix show or movie they wanted to make could've been developed in 2019, 2020, and then again in 2022.

Either Disney asked D&D to step away or they’re too shook to take on Star Wars after ****ing up GOT. You don’t quit on the most popular movie franchise in history in favor of random content for Netflix just because “there are only so many hours in a day.” Nah, not buying that.

Disney getting backlash from too many people right now... theybdef dont want that star wars smoke

otherwise known as last Jedi and solo?!

also who else is disney getting backlash from right now?

dudes just had end game literally break THE record and now they got their streaming service coming for cheap.. and people pretty much took their side with Sony just because they wanted spidey to stay in the MCU

otherwise known as last Jedi and solo?!

also who else is disney getting backlash from right now?

dudes just had end game literally break THE record and now they got their streaming service coming for cheap.. and people pretty much took their side with Sony just because they wanted spidey to stay in the MCU
The live actions
The disney princess.
Not being able to hold down spidey
The mcu netflix shows
They not wanting anymore fan smoke. And I'd assume over 75% of star fans were invested in GOT as well (excluding the kids)

The live actions
The disney princess.
Not being able to hold down spidey
The mcu netflix shows
They not wanting anymore fan smoke. And I'd assume over 75% of star fans were invested in GOT as well (excluding the kids)

you serious with this list?

it was sony' stock price that took the hit

and those netflix shows were stugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggling before the plugs got pulled.. aint no one crying over no damn iron fist

i dont even know what disney princess you're referring too.. but frozen 2 is coming

What does this mean?

Last I checked the backlash was solely on netflix for that.

Besides now all of Marvel tv is in-house under Feige's purview. Its not like most of those Netflix characters are gone for good.
If that daredevil rumor is true good
But I'm sure people still wanted Luke cage
Maybe even colleen wang series
Light backlash but backlash nonetheless
you serious with this list?

it was sony' stock price that took the hit

and those netflix shows were stugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggling before the plugs got pulled.. aint no one crying over no damn iron fist

i dont even know what disney princess you're referring too.. but frozen 2 is coming
All the race stuff with the disney princess

Again when we say backlash. We not saying they losing money. But they've caught internet smoke for awhile (which means pretty much nothing)
Just like if d&d are there it means nothing really they'll still make that money regardless

If they scared they'll make worse movies than sw ep 7 and 8 then they're more trash than we thought. Those movies were absolute crap.

If they scared they'll make worse movies than sw ep 7 and 8 then they're more trash than we thought. Those movies were absolute crap.

Not sure on the order number of the Star Wars movies, but the first one with the black dude as the hero, Flynn, was his name I think was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom