OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'll be well worth it man. Your gonna see stuff in season 1 that makes soo much more sense after watching all the seasons.

Sheeeiiitt. If I was him, my girl would be one of them 6'5 amazons. Our children would rule the world (sports world) word to Tormund.

How much of a waste was Rickon? Watched S1E2 last night and legit was first reminded of him when Rob name-dropped him to Catelyn :lol: .

upload_2019-2-8_11-40-4.png

:pimp:

Man finally made it to season 7 on my rewatch.... bruh something about this season, but everyone is on their period / weird

Daenerys all of a sudden touches Westeros and wants to start talking to people like she a boss *****

Bran is just weird. No emotions at all.

Arya was weird af talking to hot pie

:rofl:

Mfers are antsy lol

Man finally made it to season 7 on my rewatch.... bruh something about this season, but everyone is on their period / weird

Daenerys all of a sudden touches Westeros and wants to start talking to people like she a boss *****

Bran is just weird. No emotions at all.

Arya was weird af talking to hot pie

:rofl:

Mfers are antsy lol
Dany makes sense to be all up in her feels when she touches down in Westeros imo. She has been told all her life that these MFers are all traitors and they killed her pops and brother and all other family ties to her.

I’d come in with my dragons blazing too.

And Bran ain’t Bran no more. That boy is the Three Eyed Raven.

Dany makes sense to be all up in her feels when she touches down in Westeros imo. She has been told all her life that these MFers are all traitors and they killed her pops and brother and all other family ties to her.

I’d come in with my dragons blazing too.

And Bran ain’t Bran no more. That boy is the Three Eyed Raven.

Bran is our brain on drugs... GOOD drugs.

Yea, Dany was Wildin first few episodes but once **** went down and she lost a dragon, she got humbled.

My friend and her brother took piano lessons when they were younger and they play this all the time :lol: sounds even better live in person

Season 1 down through my first ever re-watch. It's crazy how much I am able to catch now after a first viewing since 2011.

Man, the second Ned was beheaded, Rob should have done the same to Jaime. Nothing to lose at that point... you were already going to war.
They thought they had Sansa and Arya. They figured they kill Jaime and both Arya and Sansa are dead.

Back
Top Bottom