OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of this was very obvious if ya paid attention :lol:.

I want to believe Bronn has a sense of loyalty tho.

Remember when Tyrion asked Bronn if he could kill a baby taken from it's mothers teat? Bronn's reply reminded me just how savage he is and just how cold it gets in GoT.

Right she was chained up with Ellaria. Ellaria was forced to watch her dissolve.

The other two were both killed when they were ambushed by Euron.

Yea I can’t remember what happened with them other than that 1 daughter and then the mother with the kiss

She's probably dead too. A long time has passed and Cersie simply wanted her to watch her daughter die. She has to have starved by now.

It's possible. But Cersei did say she would keep her alive and force feed her so she can watch her daughter turn to dust. She prolly stink and look horrible, but she aint dust yet. But for the sake of the plot, she prolly dead.

My take is Bronn kills Tyrion, Jaime kills Bronn...then Jaime also kills Cersei specially after he gets wind she sent to kill him and Tyrion...the kingslayer becomes the queenslayer.

Is Dorne any better in the books? Whole kingdom could have been left out of the show and nothing would have been missed. Almost like they intended to leave it out but decided to include it once they knew they wouldn’t have the sixth book.

Yea I don’t think bronn is following orders once he gets outside of those doors

He ain’t in it for the loyalty or honor.. and if he is, he’s close to Tyrion and Jaime not no damn Cersei

He was there when they saw what was coming

Sansa just on her typical BS because she got zero clue what’s coming, she worried about months when they might have days

Bronn is loyal to gold....i think he’d made that clear throughout the series...he’s had his moments of loyalty, but soon after reminds everyone what he’s really about..

Bronn is loyal to gold....i think he’d made that clear throughout the series...he’s had his moments of loyalty, but soon after reminds everyone what he’s really about..

And who were those moments to?

And who were those moments to?

Yes to Jaime and Tyrion...I’m going based off the interview the actor himself did where he said he won’t be a fan favorite anymore after this season...so ima assume this lines up well with my theory, he’s taking out one of the brothers and one of the brothers is taking him out

Bronn is about his paper but he always vowed to give Tyrion a chance to offer him a better deal. If Jon and Dany get wrecked at Winterfell, Tyrion might not be able to give him a better deal.

Cersei under the impression she can defeat whatever army is left after winterfell, what this dumb broad forgets is that if the living fall, the night Kings army becomes stronger...so she should have just taken her chances aligning herself with the north...

Characters need to start dropping like flies in this show tho...wayyyyyyy too many still kicking

Is Dorne any better in the books? Whole kingdom could have been left out of the show and nothing would have been missed. Almost like they intended to leave it out but decided to include it once they knew they wouldn’t have the sixth book.

It's supposed to be a lot better than the trash we got on the show. TV Sand Snakes were some of the worst characters I've ever seen; add them to the list of people that sound like they're on the wrong show (like Euron)

"You want a good girl but you need a bad p____y " who is the 12 year old who wrote this???

I think some of the book readers here have mentioned how the assassination nonsense we saw on the show never happens in the books; sounds like another terrible writing choice along with having Stannis murder his own daughter (completely out of character and doesn't happen in the books)

Last edited:
What’s actually going on with the dornish army right now? They’re just chillin in Dorne with no leader?

Last edited:
Golden company should have been introduced a LONG time ago. Literally nobody cares about this army or this character at this point.

27306FC5-E13B-42A9-8090-7B604A5EA49A.jpeg

Golden company should have been introduced a LONG time ago. Literally nobody cares about this army or this character at this point.

27306FC5-E13B-42A9-8090-7B604A5EA49A.jpeg

Man we go from tyrion traveling a go chunk of the early and it feeling realistic.. plus other stuff regarding travel

To Jaime getting to winterfell like nothing

quick question

i just bought an oled and was wondering if there’s any way i could get game of thrones in 4k or at least better than through cable (fios)

Rewatching the episode, why the hell or how the hell would Jon/aegon know Sansa had faith in him

Other than when he put her in charge, this bish been questioning and/or undermining him every step

Back
Top Bottom