OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s actually going on with the dornish army right now? They’re just chillin in Dorne with no leader?
Not only Dorne but a lot of kingdoms are in limbo I think.
Dorne
Riverlands - Walder locked up Edmure again then Arya finished the whole house so idk wtf is going on there.
Reach - not sure whats left of their forces.

Kinda makes you wonder what’s going on with the *** holes in Meereen with the Second Sons.

Y’all should watch this vid on the map of the planetos (the planet Westeros is on).

It really puts into perspective how large this fiction world is

They could roll out content from this universe for decades upon decades if they really wanted to.

Rewatching the episode, why the hell or how the hell would Jon/aegon know Sansa had faith in him

Other than when he put her in charge, this bish been questioning and/or undermining him every step
I think he assumes so cuz she could've easily disagreed with him publcily, gained the northmen favor and like LF wanted angle to be Queen in the North.

She chose to let the bastard brother take the lead. So Jon just assumes she has faith in him based off of how he's convinced her with the facts of the situation.

But again that goes to show how Sansa isn't the smartest anything.

Good lord the way cersei annunciates the words at the end of her sentences multiples me wanting to see her dead by at least by 3 maybe 4 times as much

Theory

Dragons cannot survive longterm in Westeros. That’s why Drogon and Rhaelgal aren’t eating. That’s why the older Targaryen dragons got smaller and smaller over generations. That’s why Dany’s dragons were born in Essos. Dany will realize this and go back to rule her Kingdom in Essos. Maybe even reestablish Valeria.

Theory

Dragons cannot survive longterm in Westeros. That’s why Drogon and Rhaelgal aren’t eating. That’s why the older Targaryen dragons got smaller and smaller over generations. That’s why Dany’s dragons were born in Essos. Dany will realize this and go back to rule her Kingdom in Essos. Maybe even reestablish Valeria.

The dragons got smaller and smaller because they were caged up rather than allowed to roam free and eat as they please. So this theory is just wrong off that.

what if the reason we see Aryra running scared in the trailer is because the Night King raises the dead from the crypts of Winterfell and the battle starts by an attack of the dead from within the castle

what if the reason we see Aryra running scared in the trailer is because the Night King raises the dead from the crypts of Winterfell and the battle starts by an attack of the dead from within the castle

That's a popular theory going around. I wonder if they prepare for that event. I could understand they wouldn't want to desecrate the Stark graves but if dragonglass kills wights in the show, then maybe sticking pieces of dragonglass into the corpses before they reanimated might do the trick. But then again, there's probably centuries worth of dead Starks in there.

The dragons got smaller and smaller because they were caged up rather than allowed to roam free and eat as they please. So this theory is just wrong off that.

She’s already caged them in one of the other cities she was is in. How would she ever be able to leave them out in King’s Landing with all those people?

It is known.

That's a popular theory going around. I wonder if they prepare for that event. I could understand they wouldn't want to desecrate the Stark graves but if dragonglass kills wights in the show, then maybe sticking pieces of dragonglass into the corpses before they reanimated might do the trick. But then again, there's probably centuries worth of dead Starks in there.

maybe the iron doors and iron swords inside the crypts will keep them at bay.

they were talking about this on the Bald Moves podcast but there are theories out there saying that their may be magic around Winterfell like there was on the Wall.

they were talking about this on the Bald Moves podcast but there are theories out there saying that their may be magic around Winterfell like there was on the Wall.

Yup.. there are couple theories.. also why the belief a stark must always be in winterfell

Also same guy who built the wall also had a hand in building the castle and all that

Hella people died trying to climb the wall at the battle for castle black. Also not everyone made the climb when Jon did it.

Wall held up for thousands of years till a dead dragon blew it down with unlimited breath of blue fire.

That theory of magic at winterfell would be a great talking point for Bran. If he ever wanted to share that info, now would be the time :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom