OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all entertaining this :smh:

Even Mel had to recognize real.. And stannis homie davos could only take so much

I don't view Stannis as a bad character for any of his actions.. I just think he wasn't as engaging and exciting of a personality. Obviously the burning of his daughter was awful, but he thought it was for the good of the realm.. which is one of the many things I liked about his character. Those conflicted and challenging moments make for a good character, but he just wasn't as fun to watch as others.

On a related note, while I love Jon, the obsession and love for him on here, reddit, etc., does tend to go overboard.. mostly ksteezy. But I can understand the love Snow gets.

Last edited:
He's an easy character to root for. He has a cool name, cool story, cool armor, likes redheads, and is rocking a cool ponytail now. :smokin

People diss Ned but love Jon when they are pretty much the same character

Eh, they have the same values. Jon has been through some stuff though. Instead of going undercover and infiltrating the wildlings like halfhand ordered, ned probavly would've refused and got murked on the spot. ned def eouldn't have given Ygritte bae a lord's kiss even though he was an actual lord.

Eh, they have the same values. Jon has been through some stuff though. Instead of going undercover and infiltrating the wildlings like halfhand ordered, ned probavly would've refused and got murked on the spot. ned def eouldn't have given Ygritte bae a lord's kiss even though he was an actual lord.
Jon was soft which is why he had to go undercover and kill Half Hand. 

Getting your head chopped off <<<<<<<<<<
Well.....Jon just got lucky and the NW didn't chop his head off when they killed him.

They both still died. 
eyes.gif

Whoever was writing his dialogue before needs to come back because last season was just rough. It was like a highschooler was writing his lines

Way too many jokes about Varys having no ****. I blame some of it on him being stuck in Mareen with Grey Worm and Missandei, who don't talk much and therefore don't provide an opportunity for banter, which is where Tyrion really excels. But still, even when he was around other characters besides them, his dialogue wasn't as good as in prior season.

Jon Snow is my one of my top 5 but its too easy to root for him
I just hate the divine portrayal of the targaryen bloodline

Back
Top Bottom