OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dany keeps shouting about being the rightful heir. Will she shut up and bend the knee when it's revealed that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married? Me doubts it.
To be fair only a couple of people would even know "if" they were secretly married and only one of them is actually alive. I highly doubt that they'll even touch on that now. You're just going have to grit your teeth every time Dany's on screen. :lol:

Damn man I couldn't contain myself and read the spoiler and now after reading it I wish I didn't because this episode might be the best one in the shows entirety.

smh

if you root for the bad guys.

As much as I wanna know, I can wait a few days. *Bites nails nervously*

Last edited:
Aight back i was doing some COD pub stomping.

Everyone that asked got a PM anyone else let me know.

Don't anyone post what you've read in here please outta respect for those that want to wait.

So are the rumors of the actual episode leaking true?

The file that i D/L had 4 files, the one i sent out for episode 3 & 4 plus a 4 page "script" for each of those episodes too.

it also had another 2 RAR files within the RAR files I didn't extract labeled 3 and 4 but they weren't big enough to be videos so i doubt it. I have it on my PC at work so i can't unzip it here but i'll try tomo to see if it's the actual video.

TBH i hated that I read everything including the plot outline i found online for the season BUT knowing it makes me that much more anxious to seeing it unfold.

It's similar to reading the novel then finally seeing it onscreen, although you know what happens seeing it come alive is still magical.

This is definitely not the BEST episode but it's a hella good one and it's building momentum for what's to come in 6 & 7. By far i think 6 will be the greatest and 7 will just be like noooooooooooo we gotta wait how long?!? I think the greatness of what episode 7 can be will be overshadowed by the knowledge that it's the last episode for a long time.

PMs coming your way fellas.

Remember this is the outline for ep 4

PM me fam.

As far as the spoilers are concerned, it's not that big of a deal for me. I started reading the books after S1 so by the time S2 started I was already into the 5th book. So seasons 2 to 5 were "spoiled" for me for the most part. But when it comes to a show like this, reading and seeing are not the same. I.E. The Mountain vs The Viper. I already knew how that fight was going to end and I knew how gruesome it was going to be, but I was still a bit shocked watching it live on a big screen TV.

Back
Top Bottom