OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't like that death. The n**** head exploded. It didn't do anything for me. Now when the Hound had that dude headbut a knife I was like yo

You don't have to worry about leaked scripts when you're two seasons behind

giphy.gif

Whew. Episode 4 sounds crazy.

Going back to Bran and his emotionless state, it kind of reminds of Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen now that I think about it. Dr has practically godlike powers which in turn makes him less concerned about the petty problems of those around him.

Only thing I question now is if that leak was official straight from the show or if it was retyped by a fan.

Cuz to me some parts reads like a book reader saw the episode or read the script and is then typing up a summary of it based off memory. Sosme language used and how it reads just makes me wonder.

Cuz if writers wrote that I can see they're really feeling themselves and can get where the overall dip in quality of the dialogue came from.

The director was hyping up episodes 4 and 5. Cant believe how fast this thread is moving . 50 pages since sunday. Glad i stayed away. This place is like the Trump white house with all the leaks

Reactions: Ube
Whew. Episode 4 sounds crazy.

Going back to Bran and his emotionless state, it kind of reminds of Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen now that I think about it. Dr has practically godlike powers which in turn makes him less concerned about the petty problems of those around him.

Ya listened to Bald Move also? :emoji_smile:

Only thing I question now is if that leak was official straight from the show or if it was retyped by a fan.

Cuz to me some parts reads like a book reader saw the episode or read the script and is then typing up a summary of it based off memory. Sosme language used and how it reads just makes me wonder.

Cuz if writers wrote that I can see they're really feeling themselves and can get where the overall dip in quality of the dialogue came from.

Maybe but again it's just simply an episode outline and not the full script. I doubt someone would want to re-write it structured that way.

When I get to work I'll post the one from episode 3 and see how it compares to what was aired last week.

why not?.... If the video quality is good than what's the problem?

1. It's not quite mixed right, dialogue track is keyed up, it's clearly like an internal copy,

a guide track probably used for dialogue editing.

2. its got timecode burned in.

3. I don't want to spoil anything, it's like a 360p copy... let me just say...you will have a greater appreciation of the episode in HD.

1. It's not quite mixed right, dialogue track is keyed up, it's clearly like an internal copy,

a guide track probably used for dialogue editing.

2. its got timecode burned in.

3. I don't want to spoil anything, it's like a 360p copy... let me just say...you will have a greater appreciation of the episode in HD.

I didn't plan to watch the leak, but now I really won't :lol: good looking out OKB.

Maybe but again it's just simply an episode outline and not the full script. I doubt someone would want to re-write it structured that way.

When I get to work I'll post the one from episode 3 and see how it compares to what was aired last week.
What gets me is

Meera Reed was in love with Bran? None of that was established in the show.
the video...don't watch it.
Is the leak vid confirming the leaked script outline?

Back
Top Bottom