OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta say, I love you all...I love this thread, probably my favorite place on NT...you guys stay cracking me up, Tdogg can burn tho.

I don't think one person in this thread said they actually think the sword's eyes opened. Other people online were saying it and made YT videos about it.

If The Waif bae is still alive. :smokin

IMG_2665.GIF

The theories are getting crazier and crazier. I don't like the "our Bran is the Night King" one. Don't know why but it just rubs me wrong.

I feel like it'd have to be another show for Bran to be the NK.

Something like that isnt simply explained in a scene two. You'd need at least 3 eps where half the ep focuses on that. Unlikely with the amount of other story left to tell.

So if they go along with it anyway I expect it not to make a lot of sense or they take a huge leap with magic like Bran gets split in to 2 Brans :lol: or he turns evil so that the living can win but turning evil makes him the threat he wanted to stop.

Overall there's not a lot of meaning, story arc or any themes I can make sense of for Bran as a character. Dude just might be plot device wizard.

Yo hold up.

I'm reading lot's of King Jon Jaeharys Targaryen Snow slander in here. Who wanna come catch these hands?

Jon never washed Robb because he never wanted to show up the "true" Stark son. If you think Robb coulda handled Jon you mistaken.

And Longclaw's eyes opened up??!?!

rs.

Remember when Robb had feats?

I don't.

Arya would wash Robb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom