OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Euron bout to change up the game for the iron isles.. and his crazy was referenced through that whole convo on both sides, negative and positive

And cersei still capable of some desperation moves.. and littlefinger might snap once he sees things going down the drain

and littlefinger might snap once he sees things going down the drain
yeah maybe i'm not looking far enough down the road but I feel like everything we've see him put into place has hit a wall of sorts. I expect him to make some new moves in the next couple of episodes.

These personal attacks are weak bruh. This entire thread is filled with dudes riding for one character or another. I guess about 20 NTers pleasuring the hell out of Jon Snow in here. That's what probably really brought him back to life.

Stop thinking about these homosexual acts unless you gonna let us know you on #TeamLoras
Relax tough guy; I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine since you threw the first jab. No need to get all in your feels about a fictional character. I do look forward to his death though so I can have a laugh at your expense.

so did they arrest jaime? 
nerd.gif

And you are assuming the high sparrow is a religious freak and not someone with brains playing his own game :nerd:
The High Sparrow isn't playing any game as far as I see it. He literally believes in his faith. I think he just wants to make all of the royals bend the knee to his lord after all of the years of the poor suffering.

There is no game or higher purpose to it from what I see. That's his motive. He wants to convert the realm. Make things like how they were when the Catholic church reigned supreme over all Europe and even kings had to bow and bend the knee. That's his ambition. It's a power rooted in faith.

He's still a crazy religious freak to me. He's blatantly cosigning torture and imprisonment for some pretty bias laws. Most serve no purpose. He aint holding nobody on murder :lol: Just buggery and incest or speaking against his lord.

Wouldnt his faith call for the punishment of jaime too?
From what I know Jamie won't be in KL for long.

IIRC Cersi got punished for banging her cousin who is a convert and snitched on her. Not for banging Jamie and having his children. They probably won't get dirt on Jamie in time if they try.

Considering evrything that has happened so far, you dont think his going after certain people looks a little bit suspicious?
No. The ppl he's gone after are the ppl who are in power and who are guilty. If he really had motives he would've had some trumped charges for both the Lannisters and Martells that were all present. So even Olenna would be in chains.

I mean son had the opportunity to straight up execute them or orchestrate their untimely demise if he wanted but he didn't. So far there doesn't seem to be anything sinister about the high Sparrow.
Would he be the first person in history to use religion to minipulate the masses?

]
No he wouldn't be the first in history. First on the show perhaps if you don't count Melissandre manipulating Stannis a bit and most of his army the way they backed him.

These personal attacks are weak bruh. This entire thread is filled with dudes riding for one character or another. I guess about 20 NTers pleasuring the hell out of Jon Snow in here. That's what probably really brought him back to life.

Stop thinking about these homosexual acts unless you gonna let us know you on #TeamLoras
Relax tough guy
I'm not a tough guy nor do I pretend to be one. No need to be so easily intimidated.

I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine since you threw the first jab. No need to get all in your feels about a fictional character.
:lol: What??? I got in my feels? You the one leaping to fellatio on fictional characters. You the one picturing ppl riding fictional character's meat.
I do look forward to his death though so I can have a laugh at your expense.
Like I said before what does who I support on the show got you so bothered for? Address your issues b.

View media item 2020022

Last edited:
I'm not a tough guy nor do I pretend to be one. No need to be so easily intimidated.

:lol: What??? I got in my feels? You the one leaping to fellatio on fictional characters. You the one picturing ppl riding fictional character's meat.
Like I said before what does who I support on the show got you so bothered for? Address your issues b.

View media item 2020022
You stay are some corny **** my dude. You're the one who got bent out of shape when I mentioned I'm looking forward to Little Fingers death more than Cersei's. Wasn't even talking to you, but you threw that cape on like you were on your job. :lol: @ anyone being intimidated by your BA.

Last edited:

View media item 2020022
You stay are some corny **** my dude.
And yet you can't resist :lol:
You're the one who got bent out of shape when I mentioned I'm looking forward to Little Fingers death more than Cersei's.
I didn't get bent out of shape. I just mentioned the saltiness in your sentiment.

Wasn't even talking to you, but you threw that cape on like you were on your job. :lol: @ anyone being intimidated by your BA.
You the one that considers me a tough guy. You either shook or thought the words were meant to make you feel intimidated.

Back
Top Bottom