OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a chore to get through the Iron Island chapters in the book imo ..I hope they do them better then the Dorne storyline

Zero interest in dorne.. And only interested in Dani because it holds up the dragons, tyrion and varys finally joining the rest of the world

during the long winter were essos and the eastern cities affected? 

they never made it to dorne right?
The Long Night seems to have affected the entire known world. Most places have their own version of Azor Ahai, they just use a different name. The legend of Azor Ahai is from Essos. In Westeros, their heroic figure is known as The Last Hero. 

Last edited:
I read a reddit theory about Hodor 
TLDR: Hodor is a horse trapped in a human's body.
Later on in the thread someone mention's that Hodor was at the TOJ and was told to "Hold the door" which turned into Hodor.. which I like a lot more than the horse thing 
laugh.gif

Ramsay is the only character in this show that hasn't caught a massive L. Sure his F buddy just got tossed out the window but he ain't love that mistress. Anybody that has flourished in the slightest in this show has HANDLED. He's gotta be due for some crazy karma

Ramsay is the only character in this show that hasn't caught a massive L. Sure his F buddy just got tossed out the window but he ain't love that mistress. Anybody that has flourished in the slightest in this show has HANDLED. He's gotta be due for some crazy karma
His L was killing his father.

"If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog you'll be treated as a mad dog,"

His time will come.

His time will come.

Yeah that line was definitely foreshadowing

His time will come.

Yeah that line was definitely foreshadowing

I have no doubts Ramsay will be offed this season as they really need to start getting people invested in being against the White Walkers. You already know that they're a threat but in this show, you ain't really the villain until people actually hate you.

Well rob got slayed by people he thought was his people too. Plus his girl, their baby, his mom, and most of his lords.

Well rob got slayed by people he thought was his people too. Plus his girl, their baby, his mom, and most of his lords.
but he got slayed cause they feared him. 

jon tried to get his troops to fight with the taliban lmao

Last edited:
I dunno about fear, more like walter was disrespeked with him breaking his word and roose switching to the side that was better for him.

Originally Posted by japejapejape  

Originally Posted by shogun  

but he got slayed cause they feared him. 

jon tried to get his troops to fight with the taliban lmao
They didn't fear Rob at all. Karstark disobeyed his order killed a couple of Lannister kids and was like go ahead and slap my wrist boy. He was known for showing too much mercy to his enemies. 

His time will come.

That ain't no L. He just became a powerful lord of house Bolton. That's what I'm saying, everyone else is getting knocked down a peg and this bastard has been on the come up from day 1.

Ramsey is going to die slow.

Probably this season..

Need to squash that Robb talk, that man, his wife, his mom, his baby, are all 6 ft under.

That is an L of epic proportions. My boy Juan is Jesus Incarnate.

lol @ Rob got killed cause he was feared. boy was out there playing checkers. he didnt put respeck on Walder's name and they all flipped on him.

Back
Top Bottom