OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @ Rob got killed cause he was feared. boy was out there playing checkers. he didnt put respeck on Walder's name and they all flipped on him.

Should have been lesson 1 for him.. especially him given how he got in the world

His ole man's brother died, so guess who had to step up to the plate for his mom

Rob the wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that lil *** jon

Bring back Rob now.
word rob was a g. 

jon couldn't even lead the nights watch. 
got slayed by his own people. 

Jon was actually trying to do something smart considering what is coming.. you had a dude who didnt like him from the jump poisoning a bunch of low lifes.. or dudes who had emotional issues with the wildlings

Rob was just a young dude who saw a pretty face and threw it all away

I hope Jon doesn't hesitate using Longclaw on folks. I hope he lets Alliser and Ollie get it.

yeah okay the taliban rapes and  kills your whole family and all your friends you grew up with. 

now someone invites them to your new home and forces you to team up with them. 

real smart. 

yeah okay the taliban rapes and  kills your whole family and all your friends you grew up with. 

real smart. 

If the Taliban gonna help me kill walking dead zombies then I gotta do what I gotta do.

I can kill the Taliban later

They been fighting that war since before most of the poeple currently fighting it were born..

Having a discussion might be a good thing.. especially when everyone is going have common enemy real soon

Rob Stark= Tim Tebow

Dude won you a couple of games. Even a playoff game. But in the end he got cut/killed because it was all a fluke. :lol:

Last edited:
Im going with ole boy from the unsullied.. dude got missandei right there and just dont got the equipment

Stannis took some big Ls too.. sacrificing his daughter.. killing his brother.. forcing his wife into suicide

real smart. 
Ya because not letting them pass, thus letting the white walkers kill and zombiefy 100K wildlings(including giants) to attack the wall is a better idea. 

How many White Walkers are there. We saw what? Like fourteen in Oathkeeper back in season four?

Doesn't seem like there are many. The wights are a problem but really once Dany gets involved with her dragons + Bran wargs his way into Drogon's mind they should be light work.

Valaryian + Obsidian are finite but it shouldn't be a problem IMO.

Robb broke a promise/oath to an ally over love. The sucka for love got what was coming to him.

Ned didnt raise one son that could play this game of thrones so far. Gotta rely on Arya to put in work. A faint hope in Rickon but doesn't look like a time skip is coming.

How many White Walkers are there. We saw what? Like fourteen in Oathkeeper back in season four?

Doesn't seem like there are many. The wights are a problem but really once Dany gets involved with her dragons + Bran wargs his way into Drogon's mind they should be light work.

Valaryian + Obsidian are finite but it shouldn't be a problem IMO.
Ya I think there are 13-14 white walkers if I remember that episode correctly.

We don't know if Bran can warg into a dragons. If dragons are super intelligent creatures, then maybe he can't. 

Robb broke a promise/oath to an ally over love. The sucka for love got what was coming to him.

Ned didnt raise one son that could play this game of thrones so far. Gotta rely on Arya to put in work. A faint hope in Rickon but doesn't look like a time skip is coming.
I think Rickon will be the one presented to Ramsey next episode 
mean.gif

I'm not sure about the Rickon theory. How would anyone know its him? He hasn't been seen for years.

Also, don't most people in the North think he's dead? I know Ramsay knows he's alive, but I don't think too many other people do.

Last edited:
Ya I think there are 13-14 white walkers if I remember that episode correctly.

We don't know if Bran can warg into a dragons. If dragons are super intelligent creatures, then maybe he can't. 

I think it's a forgone conclusion honestly that Bran is going to warg into Drogon. The other two will likely be rode into battle, while Drogon will be controlled by Bran.

"You won't walk again but you'll fly".

Doubt that stops at Ravens. Bran is supposed to be the chosen one.

No one has successfully played the game of thrones

Only person winning so far is baelish

You could argue that the Lannisters were doing ok for a while. Got rid of King Robert and Joff on the throne. But things started to go downhill when that little twerp decided to have Ned beheaded and kick off a war . . .

I think it's a forgone conclusion honestly that Bran is going to warg into Drogon. The other two will likely be rode into battle, while Drogon will be controlled by Bran.

"You won't walk again but you'll fly".

Doubt that stops at Ravens. Bran is supposed to be the chosen one.
Fair enough, I thought the same thing when I read/heard that quote, but after the last episode where Tyrion said Dragons are very intelligent creatures I thought maybe Bran doesn't need to warg into Drogon. Maybe their smart enough to know who the true enemy is.

Back
Top Bottom