OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So no one's going to talk about how the three-eyed raven looks completely different from the first time we saw him 2 seasons ago
nerd.gif
I knew they were going to change the actor but they should of done more to make him look like Bloodraven. Max is a legend (ie The Seventh Seal) tho.

They could of have at least given him the A$AP Yams birthmark.

Ya I think there are 13-14 white walkers if I remember that episode correctly.

We don't know if Bran can warg into a dragons. If dragons are super intelligent creatures, then maybe he can't. 

I think it's a forgone conclusion honestly that Bran is going to warg into Drogon. The other two will likely be rode into battle, while Drogon will be controlled by Bran.

"You won't walk again but you'll fly".

Doubt that stops at Ravens. Bran is supposed to be the chosen one.

I like this theory.

Why would they need to make him look like bloodraven? That seems like info the show hasn't shared yet.

Why would they need to make him look like bloodraven? That seems like info the show hasn't shared yet.
I'm using Bloodraven/Three Eyed Crow interchangeably. They're the same person. Both versions of the character have that distinctive facial birthmark, which is the reason why he was nicknamed "Bloodraven". They can still show that birthmark without getting into the origins about it just yet. If anything, it will make non-bookreaders more curious about the origins of the character and build up more anticipation about the origins of the Three Eyed Crow.

Last edited:
How the hell do people remember this stuff? Way too much stuff going on. Anyway, I think people are now getting into the habit of posting too much info that the show hasn't let us know yet.

How the hell do people remember this stuff? Way too much stuff going on. Anyway, I think people are now getting into the habit of posting too much info that the show hasn't let us know yet.
Well, it's one of the distinguishing traits of the character. Plus it reminds me of Yam's birthmark. And honestly at this point, there's a ton of stuff that has happened in the show that hasn't happened in the books (Stannis' death, White Walkers turning human babies into White Walkers, Jon being resurrected, Hodor talking like a normal person, Melisandre's true appearance, etc). 
What season/episode did Bran and Rickon find out Ned died?
Last episode of the first season I think. 

Dunno how you didn't notice the mountain changed. He's been played by 3 different actors. The 2nd actor only had a few scenes though.

This. Get all that book garbage outta here. Post your "theories" that are actually parts from the book they haven't addressed yet in the book thread

Book readers aren't spoiling anything now that the show has surpassed the books. The info being posted is more of some insight and background to characters the show doesn't have time to focus on.

This. Get all that book garbage outta here. Post your "theories" that are actually parts from the book they haven't addressed yet in the book thread
Quit crying and be appreciative of the stuff that's being shared. This is stuff that adds to the current storyline.

^
How you going to tell someone to stop crying and appreciate being told stuff before it happens on the show?

Some people want to watch stuff as it happens. Strictly show watchers don't need people connecting the dots on stuff you can't connect on the show yet. People flexing with info now.

Well, it's one of the distinguishing traits of the character. Plus it reminds me of Yam's birthmark. And honestly at this point, there's a ton of stuff that has happened in the show that hasn't happened in the books (Stannis' death, White Walkers turning human babies into White Walkers, Jon being resurrected, Hodor talking like a normal person, Melisandre's true appearance, etc). 
What season/episode did Bran and Rickon find out Ned died?
Last episode of the first season I think. 

Oh , ok.

Arya doesn't know if any of her family is alive, right? Just her dad who she saw die.

I need to rewatch from season 1 again.

And definitely before she had a price hike.

There was mention of how horrible tywin was to tyrion and it made me remember about what happened with tyrion's first wife. tywin cruel as hell.

Tywin did everything he could to keep his fam in power and flourishing. If he didn't treat the one Lannister that was an actual threat like **** he'd still be running things. He played the game well given he jumped in as things happened on the fly.

Just treated one son too poorly.

But yeah since Petyr created the chaos most have racked up Ls.

Cersei's crazya+]+{+{* screwed him the most

Lady oleanna was making power moves too.. But also got screwed because of Cersei's dumba^}*}*}* thinking she should make moves

Book readers aren't spoiling anything now that the show has surpassed the books. The info being posted is more of some insight and background to characters the show doesn't have time to focus on.

Quit crying and be appreciative of the stuff that's being shared. This is stuff that adds to the current storyline.

There's still plenty of stuff from the books that hasn't been addressed in the show (yet or might never be addressed) and some of that stuff gets thrown around in here like its no big deal. Just because some stuff has surpassed the books doesn't mean all of it has. Keep book spoilers and theories in the book thread. This is the show discussion thread. For the things that happen in the show.

Back
Top Bottom