OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
How you going to tell someone to stop crying and appreciate being told stuff before it happens on the show?

Some people want to watch stuff as it happens. Strictly show watchers don't need people connecting the dots on stuff you can't connect on the show yet. People flexing with info now.
First of all a lot of show watchers have read the books. This thread isn't only for show watchers. There was a standing rule that book readers weren't to spoil anything and for the most part that was upheld in past seasons. Since you seem to not realize that the show has passed the books now, anything being shared is just back story. If you don't like it, scroll past it. It's not like anyone is spoiling anything at this point.

Lol a thread about the show isn't only for show watchers? And the fact that "flashbacks" are included in the storyline now means that yes, the book can still act as spoiler.

So no one's going to talk about how the three-eyed raven looks completely different from the first time we saw him 2 seasons ago :nerd:
Not only a different actor but going off memory alone, wasn't the 3ER looking like dude from Tales From The Crypt the first time he graced the screen?

grey worm is an r&b singer and he is fire!!!! 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

he has an album, "You're A Man Now" too!! 

started rewatching from the beginning today, man there's so much stuff that I forgot. pretty interesting watching with a different perspective already knowing how each move the characters made unfolded.

Eddard was dead early 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
started rewatching from the beginning today, man there's so much stuff that I forgot. pretty interesting watching with a different perspective already knowing how each move the characters made unfolded.

Eddard was dead early :smh:  :lol:  

Yeah, I don't know why but I bought the season 1 collection just to be able to watch everything with commentary :lol:

What season/episode did the Red Witch meet up with the guy who comes back from the dead? The one where they tell her the story in the cave or something.

^
How you going to tell someone to stop crying and appreciate being told stuff before it happens on the show?

Some people want to watch stuff as it happens. Strictly show watchers don't need people connecting the dots on stuff you can't connect on the show yet. People flexing with info now.
First of all a lot of show watchers have read the books. This thread isn't only for show watchers. There was a standing rule that book readers weren't to spoil anything and for the most part that was upheld in past seasons. Since you seem to not realize that the show has passed the books now, anything being shared is just back story. If you don't like it, scroll past it. It's not like anyone is spoiling anything at this point.

Umm, have you even been in this thread in the past few seasons? Yeah it isn't only for show watchers, but people have been respectful for the most part with not posting too much about what hasn't been shown. You keep talking about backstory but the info I was singling out was about something that could be revealed later on that I didn't want to hear about right now. And yes I do know the show has passed the books, why wouldn't I know that since it's mentioned all the time and I read the books?

She looks so happy. Kit should've told her to feel the pipe print.

FUnny you say that, because there was an article talking about that scene and she was saying that behind the scenes she was joking with him calling him Long c*#k or LC for short.

Last edited:
Carice must be a lot of fun in real life. Everything sounds good in that Swedish accent of hers.

No offense homie, but some of these guys have a point. Technically the show has surpassed the books, but there are some details the show runners left out on purpose so they can bring it into the story later. I'm guilty of spoiling some stuff accidentally too, but it makes sense if someone that hasn't read the books learns details like the identity of a character before the show gets to it. 
Me and a friend that has read the books were discussing the tower of joy and a show watcher friend asked us what we were talking about. We figured why not tell him since 5 season has gone by and they haven't mentioned it.....now guess what's airing next episode. 

^
The best red carpet look i've ever seen. Weird seeing that she gets cold in certain areas.

Anyway, in regards to the tower of joy I wouldn't even know much about it if I didn't read up on it on wiki and the westeros site a year or two back. I feel like the show has barely mentioned it and the book gave little details that people could've missed if they weren't paying close attention. Like you really had to look for clues and come to a conclusion like those nerdy people who run those sites.

Umm, have you even been in this thread in the past few seasons? Yeah it isn't only for show watchers, but people have been respectful for the most part with not posting too much about what hasn't been shown. You keep talking about backstory but the info I was singling out was about something that could be revealed later on that I didn't want to hear about right now. And yes I do know the show has passed the books, why wouldn't I know that since it's mentioned all the time and I read the books?
The way you cry in here you'd think the show was behind multiple books. Nothing is going to be spoiled for you so quit complaining and keep it moving. You can do us all a favor and pick up the books so you can join in on the conversation of the back story.

The way you cry in here you'd think the show was behind multiple books. Nothing is going to be spoiled for you so quit complaining and keep it moving. You can do us all a favor and pick up the books so you can join in on the conversation of the back story.

Go pick up the convo in the book thread. It's not that hard :rofl: :rofl:

Did you even read what people wrote? I already own the books and read them. It's not unreasonable to ask people to stop flexing with extra info and tidbits that reveal stuff. Let reveals play out on the show, no need to post them since the show might save them later. I don't need someone posting who someone's other identity is.

Last edited:
How can you spoil what you don't know? If you've been following the show this long and haven't heard the phrase "Tower of Joy" then I don't know what to tell you. People speculate about shows all the time and that's what folks are doing. For the first time, strictly show watchers do not have a leg to stand on.

How can you spoil what you don't know? If you've been following the show this long and haven't heard the phrase "Tower of Joy" then I don't know what to tell you. People speculate about shows all the time and that's what folks are doing. For the first time, strictly show watchers do not have a leg to stand on.
FyI tower of joy has NEVER been mentioned specifically on the show.
Book readers have been wanting/talking about it since season 1.
Closest thing we got was i believe robert saying how much he hated rhaegar for keeping her locked away.
And last season LF telling sansa.. do you think she was really kidnapped

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
No way can someone that has strictly watched the show know what the Tower of Joy is without reading it somewhere on the web or in the books. It was never mentioned in the show.

Last edited:
Ya I think there are 13-14 white walkers if I remember that episode correctly.

We don't know if Bran can warg into a dragons. If dragons are super intelligent creatures, then maybe he can't. 

Bran warged into Hodor....so I think he can warg into a dragon.

Back
Top Bottom