OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My question is if Jaquen is really in charge of everything.

Cuz a superior or colleague can check him like you know she got to die right? Aint no such thing as halfway noones. The favor may be the only thing saving her.

What would be crazy now that I think about i5 is if she only met Jaquen once and every time after it's been a different no one assassin interacting with Arya.

She was there an entire season; if was going to be checked it would have happened already. If I recall correctly we never saw of even heard of any other assasins on the same level as him. It seemed to just be him and a few he was teaching.

Dany keeps shouting about being the rightful heir. Will she shut up and bend the knee when it's revealed that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married? Me doubts it.

Anyone got the link ? Supposedly someone has the episode for this week already.. heck ok even take a script.. those recent leaks/spoilers missed ALOT of things barely making it a spoiler

What would be crazy now that I think about i5 is if she only met Jaquen once and every time after it's been a different no one assassin interacting with Arya.

giphy.gif

I love how cynical Jamie is about the Westeros concept of honor. He's actually a good dude. He's just too p-whipped.

Looks like HBO has cracked down as the original online post was removed from the reddit link and the video discussing it on YT was deleted as well.

I read both the script which was not really a script but like 4 pages and the episode outline which was like 15 pages. I can give you the summary in PM or post as a spoiler here.

Y'all let me know.

NVM, i had d/l the RAR of the leak so i have both the "script" and the episode outline in pdf form.

PM for distro

Looks like HBO has cracked down as the original online post was removed from the reddit link and the video discussing it on YT was deleted as well.

I read both the script which was not really a script but like 4 pages and the episode outline which was like 15 pages. I can give you the summary in PM or post as a spoiler here.

Y'all let me know.

PM ME PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom