OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What gets me is

Meera Reed was in love with Bran? None of that was established in the show.

Is the leak vid confirming the leaked script outline?

I didn't read the outline.

but if you are talking about whats in that spoiler;

I don't know where the spoiler fuction is one here, I'll just say it's way more subtle than that.

The spoiler function is between the film and camera logos. Its a + sign and when you click it a drop down box for quote, spoiler, code, and strike through are there.

As for the the leaked vid lining up with the leaked outline:

Does the scene with Littlefinger and Bran with the dagger and other stuff happen?

Does Arya return?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Here's episode 3 outline. Haven't looked at it but y'all tell me if it plays out like the episode did last week.

Attachments

• GOT-003. GOT 703 Highly Confidential.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
Ok so i just skimmed through the episode 3 outline and it's pretty spot on to what happened last week. Save for the beginning when Jon arrives at Dragonstone and is met by Daenarys instead of Melisandre and a small quip about Jaime's butt being the reason he's on Men's Health lol it's pretty much how episode 3 played out, which means the outline for ep 4 should be the same. Considering this ep 3 outline is dated well over a year ago, it goes to why there were some changes but the overall episode in itself was identical.

Meaning i can't wait to watch this week's episode! :nthat:

must. contain. myself.
IMG_2561.GIF

The spoiler function is between the film and camera logos. Its a + sign and when you click it a drop down box for quote, spoiler, code, and strike through are there.

As for the the leaked vid lining up with the leaked outline:

Does the scene with Littlefinger and Bran with the dagger and other stuff happen?

Does Arya return?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

yes.

Damn started watching it, opened up a text, came back and its gone....guess the GOT Gods want me to watch it on Sunday in its full HD glory

I don't see how Bran is The Night King.
There is no way he is The Night King.
*watches video of why Bran is The Night King.

Yea he's probably The Night King.
He almost certainly is The Night King.
If you can't see why Bran is The Night King, you're stupid.
:rofl:

This is too much.

watched that vimeo before it got taken down. Was pretty much on point with that 15 page that was passed around

I don't see how Bran is The Night King.
There is no way he is The Night King.
*watches video of why Bran is The Night King.

Yea he's probably The Night King.
He almost certainly is The Night King.
If you can't see why Bran is The Night King, you're stupid.
:rofl::

This is too much.

I'm still not buying this for a few reasons but the main one is Bran himself.

As we've all noted he's turning into some sort of emotionless shell of a watcher. The Dr Manahattan correlation was spot on. He's shifting into this weird stage of Jaden Smith tweets which sorta seems the same as the NK's mannerisms. But the flashback of when the NK was created shows a guy literally in fear of what the Children were about to do to him. Bran straight looks like he doesn't give AF about nothing and if he is all seeing and all knowing, then he knew what the children were gonna do was gonna happen so why panic? He woulda taken it like the homie Jesus Christ and gone with it.

The only way i buy Bran = NK is if they go the Flash and the whole Flashpoint paradox and the NK is some sort of time remnant copy of Bran. So he's Bran but not the real Bran.

I skimmed through the vimeo. Went to the last scene and couldn't stop watching it :lol::pimp:

HBO should release this episode early (or after 4 airs, release 5 early). They've done that kind of thing in the past.

They should release it like how Netflix releases its shows... it's a more modern way of doing things and avoids all the leaks and hacks

Back
Top Bottom