OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I couldn't help myself and decided to watch the leak...

Dopeeeeee...One of Dany's best moments in a while. My loyalties were a bit split tho. While I wanted Dany and Drogon to run the fade recklessly, I was legit scared for the homie LeBronn James. Even knowing how the episode was going to go, I was still a bit shook. I was like "yeah roast him, Drogon...yeah, get that dragon, Bronn". Insane.

Caved in and watched the leak. Amazing is all I can say. Don't wanna spoil anything but Ill agree with what Osh Kosh Bosh said though.... do not watch the leak and wait to see it in HD. I'm Still incredibly hyped to see this masterpiece on Sunday.
Do you have the leak still ?

I'm sorry, but I caved. And no I won't spoil anything whatsoever.

But WOW. That episode was INCREDIBLE. From start to finish. Just so many good scenes. It's really going to please a bunch of people.

CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IT IN HD.

20526017_1382915428492806_6859179766888812700_n.jpg
:rofl::rofl:::::rofl:::::rofl:::::rofl::::

This is especially funny (my spoiler fiends know why). Dany is relentless :lol:

Dany like a horny dude persistently trying to get head from his girl even though it aint the right moment. "Bend that knee though".

Last edited:
I have in.

That joint was too lit.

LeBronn is the teammate of the year.

Jon need to hurry home so I can get in my feelings

Last edited:
UGH WHY DID IT HAVE TO LEAK? With that being said, that episode was the best of the season so far and I will be rewatching it again on sunday.

What a great episode. Props to those who are holding out until Sunday lol. That being said, I'm still going to watch it this Sunday cause it was that good and in HD.

Any of y'all have GoT shirts? I've seen a couple cool ideas. I wanna cop some but I don't want those screen-printed custom Gildan joints.

Something like one of those Arya's Kill List shirts where the style is like "Joffrey&Cersei&WalderFrey& etc" or like a "The North Remembers" with a play on The North Face logo.

Cmon Rust....a subtle spoil, still a spoil specially for those that can piece things together from very little said...smh..

Back
Top Bottom