OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the leak...

unnamed.gif

My wife gets mad when I watch ahead lol so il save it for her

My wife hates that **** too. Told her I watched some of the leak already and it's lit AF. She was hella mad at me cause I wouldn't tell her what happens :lol:

dudes literally can't stop talking about spoilers up in here smhhhh. If u watched it and said it was great that's cool but anything more than that is unacceptable. As much as I don't want to, I may have to just bounce from this thread

Yeah, thread is funny/informative to look through but anytime there's information out there I have to completely avoid it.

Dude's act like just cause they don't state it explicitly, we can't put two and two together and figure it out.

What the hell I'm I spoiling exactly?

Dudes acting like everyone is the Three Eyed Raven that can piece together what happens from that vague comment.

After Sunday hits and dudes post their reactions, please compare them to mine.

Last edited:
can't wait to watch again on Sunday in better quality..

Also NEED to see that episode 5 preview

What the hell I'm I spoiling exactly?

Dudes acting like everyone is the Three Eyed Raven that can piece together what happens from that vague comment.

After Sunday hits and dudes post their reactions, please compare them to mine.
i just think you shouldn't say anything at all about the episode other than u like it or not or whatever

Idgaf. I openly read spoilers and watch episodes and movies like I haven't. Anytime somebody has saw something in advance, spoilers will be dropped.

i just think you shouldn't say anything at all about the episode other than u like it or not or whatever

Dude my comment was so vague, no one could gather any real plot points from it.

People see to take issue with my post because of past occurrences and real spoilers being posted before hand. So they have a problem with my post in principle, even though in practice I didn't spoil a damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom