Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Bracing myself for next weekend. :lol:

Marathon not a sprint. Gotta keep that in mind. :smokin

My goal is to not crash any of the days. Went out sad last time I was there for my birthday, but that was partially because of jet lag and trying to pack too many shots in before I hit the clubs. :smh:

Gonna be there from the 24th early as hell in the morning.

Yeah that’s a fact. I can’t emphasize how important pedialyte is out there. :lol:

I was going crazy with the double fist of patron and pedialyte last October. Right before ATV riding. :smh:

EC868C5D-C809-4E18-80D6-25AEFA9CC30C.jpeg

Marathon? Pedialyte? You guys are responsible and take care of yourselves. I always feel like i’m gonna die when i’m in Vegas. Sad that I missed my friend’s bachelor party so I def gotta go extra hard next time i’m there.

Marathon? Pedialyte? You guys are responsible and take care of yourselves. I always feel like i’m gonna die when i’m in Vegas. Sad that I missed my friend’s bachelor party so I def gotta go extra hard next time i’m there.

That’s the thing, I like being in the game as long as possible. I’m trying not to black out this time. :lol:

I used to be out there monthly, takes a toll at some point lawlz

I’ll be staying at the New York New York m. Appreciate the hookup UsualSuspects.

I have no idea what I’m do after Memorial Day. I’ll be there till Wednesday.

Rae sremmurd pool party Saturday?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom