Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

FTR the sandwich method worked at check-in. Slipped her a 20 between my ID and card and she upgraded my room and removed resort fees. Pretty significant.

Every hotel my man, I believe it only hasn’t worked for me once out of my 50 or so visits. Plus they return you the money!
So you literally just slip them a $20 without a word between the two and they just know like you’re ordering a secret menu item?

So you literally just slip them a $20 without a word between the two and they just know like you’re ordering a secret menu item?

Hi sir, welcome, CC and license please
Hey! How are you, we are SO happy to be here! It’s my (gfs bday, friends bday, bachelor party!).
Oh wow we are glad to host you
Here you go (have 20 between CC and license) - is there any chance of an upgrade this weekend?
They put the 20 on the desk and say let us see what we can do
Keep up the banter and be nice

I’ve gotten: better views, bigger rooms, extra beds, champagne in room and have had them take off resort fees.

All the L’s I’ve taken at the craps tables have earned me comped rooms in Vegas :lol:

I’ll still try to do the sandwich trick and get upgraded if they have anything bigger/nicer.

Thinking about going during July 4th weekend for the NBA summer league. Did they jack up the price cause I thought it used to be cheaper?

Last edited:
Just touched down. If y'all getting in today hit me and let's go catch the game tonight.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE it's a lot cooler than usual but at least it's going to be sunny tomorrow and Saturday

Last edited:
Touching down in Vegas tomorrow morning around 8ish in the morning.

Literally cannot wait. Was a long work week so I'm about to be amped up and probably go a little harder than usual. Haha.

Have like 3 groups of folks I know out there this weekend. Only thing on the docket is 1Oak Saturday night for Carti.

Also a little upset at the weather situation like someone else mentioned but it is what it is.. Vegas will still be Vegas.

Touching down in Vegas tomorrow morning around 8ish in the morning.

Literally cannot wait. Was a long work week so I'm about to be amped up and probably go a little harder than usual. Haha.

Have like 3 groups of folks I know out there this weekend. Only thing on the docket is 1Oak Saturday night for Carti.

Also a little upset at the weather situation like someone else mentioned but it is what it is.. Vegas will still be Vegas.

Cool link with MVP MVP he’s the richest NTer I know

amex users check ur rewards
spend $200 or more at ceasers palace on hotel stay
u get $40 back as a statement credit

Back
Top Bottom