Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Aria is so nice. Went there after Spearmint one night and my friends played blackjack.

Think Imma pull up to the Westgate to watch game 6 and blow some cash. NT where we at :nerd:

Was thinking about doing the same.. I'll hit you if I do end up making my way over there. It's been a minute since I've met some new folks from NT. Haha.

Also. Just got settle into my room.

Staying at the linq. Braved the line to work the $20 trick instead of hitting the automated machine.

Homegirl at the counter took my $20 out and said she had to leave it on the counter so they didn't think she was stealing from me but she was gonna see what she could do.

Ended up waiving the early check in fee and upgrading me to a higher floor with pool view. After she was done she just left the $20 on the counter as if I was supposed to take it back. Lol.. I pointed at it and told her not to forget that. She was very thankful. At the end of the day I'm sure she dealt with some difficult people that didn't tip her so even had I not gotten the upgrade that $20 was gonna be al hers.

Meek concert was insane

James harden and YG came out wiz was there also. The broads out here jeesus

Contemplating on going to the pool party in a few

We shoulda linked. Rudy Gay and Allen Crabbe were there too lol. At EBC now. Faded would be an accurate description at the moment.

20190525_152828.jpg

We shoulda linked. Rudy Gay and Allen Crabbe were there too lol. At EBC now. Faded would be an accurate description at the moment.

20190525_152828.jpg
I seen Rudy gay probably didn’t recognize the other guy. I got there pretty late almost 1 something my flight got delayed. I went to flamingos day party which was pretty good for the price. The broads was tossing me around a bit lol. Naughty by nature performed also which was random as hell. Twerk contest.

Just came back from club light it was ok rick Ross took forever to come out the whole setup to get in was a hassle. Wasn’t worth it

Last edited:
Going to Vegas with the lady June 13-16

We trying to turn up, especially her :lol:

We have the night planned out but the during the day.......

What are some things to do during the day? I was looking at the calendar of some of the spots and they all meh for that weekend.

So my *** was officially washed this weekend was supposed to stay until tomorrow but my body is screaming no mas. Epic time though. Will try and trip report later in the week.

Was thinking about doing the same.. I'll hit you if I do end up making my way over there. It's been a minute since I've met some new folks from NT. Haha.

Also. Just got settle into my room.

Staying at the linq. Braved the line to work the $20 trick instead of hitting the automated machine.

Homegirl at the counter took my $20 out and said she had to leave it on the counter so they didn't think she was stealing from me but she was gonna see what she could do.

Ended up waiving the early check in fee and upgrading me to a higher floor with pool view. After she was done she just left the $20 on the counter as if I was supposed to take it back. Lol.. I pointed at it and told her not to forget that. She was very thankful. At the end of the day I'm sure she dealt with some difficult people that didn't tip her so even had I not gotten the upgrade that $20 was gonna be al hers.

Nice, thats clutch for waiving the early checkin fee.

Preparing for EDC next year, gonna do Aria or MGM Grand for 5 nights. Prices aren't too bad yet, granted they haven't announced the official dates.

5/24-5/26

Friday: landed around 230, straight to PH. One friend is diamond one is seven stars, so this trip gonna be nice and easy lol. Bags in the rooms, checked out the Diamond Lounge. Kinda meh but free food and free drinks is always a good thing. They put out hot food at 430: wings and shrimp tempura, without tempura sauce/dip :smh: . Dropped 200 easy at the craps table before hitting Best Friend at Park MGM. As an Asian kid from LA born in '85 I love the vibe/decor/music there. Food was good, nothing amazing. Roy Choi Korean-ish cuisine. Met up with the rest of the crew coming in and checked out Golden Spike downtown. Never heard of it, interesting spot it’s a bar/lounge type place with hookah and party games in an outdoor patio. Didn’t really like it but hanging out with the homies is always a good time, gettin old don’t get to hook up that often anymore. Walked a few blocks to the Cal for the timeless oxtail soup, dropped another 100 and called it a night.

Saturday: kept it close and had lunch at Earl of Sandwich near the Miracle Mile shops. Took the chance to hit the sports book across from Earl and put 20 on the Raps for game 6. Chilled for a bit, resisted the urge to blow more cash at the craps table then went to the PH pool. I'm not a club guy and definitely not a pool party guy, so this is more up my alley. Got some sun, dipped in the pool for a bit, very relaxing. My homie's friend is a bartender at restaurant at the Palms so we headed over for some free drinks and appetizers and so they could catch up. Watched the game from the bar at the edge of my seat lol. Craps table got me here too, as well as the slots. Not the best trip gambling-wise. Back to PH, wardrobe change, dinner reservation at Lotus of Siam. The new location is a lot bigger, nicer than the old tiny spot at the strip mall on Sahara. Excellent thai food, had to ask them to tone down the spiciness lol were all lightweights when it comes to spicy food. Garlic prawns and pork belly were the highlights. Back to Park MGM to go to On the Record, speakeasy/lounge type place with multiple rooms, chill areas and a more club-type room with Mark Ronson spinning. Had a good time there, a lot more low key and a way smaller crowd than the clubs we used to go to. People on the dance floor were too busy recording Mark for their IG stories or snapchat to enjoy the music :smh: kids these days. Two stepped for an hour or two, next stop Paris for some gambling. Dropped another 200 smh. Back to PH, crashed.

Sunday: slept in, packed up our stuff and headed to Caesars for lunch. Since the homegirl is Seven Stars she hooked it up at Bacchanal with the 5 minute wait and comped meal with her credits. So clutch. Ate as much as possible in an hour+ before we had to head to the airport. Thankfully we didn't have time to play at Caesars so I left with a little bit of cash in my wallet. Overall a great trip, its been years since we've been to vegas all together. We used to go almost twice a year during/after college so just being there with my best friends and the atmosphere and the energy throws us back to the good old days. Getting shook down for my cash was a bummer, but last time i was in town I came up pretty good. The house always wins.

Last edited:
I’ll probably do aria or cosmopolitan next year from the looks of it. Just gotta save.

Lol I’m still here straight ghost town. I fly out at 6am in the morning. Vegas has been good to me. I smashed like 3 chicks out here. Dudes really was not shy about telling me I look good, I’m ok IDC what you think lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom