Official Golden State Warriors vs. Portland TrailBlazers 10:30 pm EST- TNT

homie told George Karl to cut the back of his hair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Chuck is killing it tonight.

"I would have backed-up on him too."
"Mike Mathis was the only official I didn't like"
"Oh come on Chuck, you have to move past that"
"Yeah, I'll move right past him... with my foot on the gas! I would've backed up on him too!"

roll.gif

Just got home from the game. It was nice to see Barnes play better. He has struggled all year but hopefully he can step it up these next few weeks.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Chuck is killing it tonight.

"I would have backed-up on him too."
"Mike Mathis was the only official I didn't like"
"Oh come on Chuck, you have to move past that"
"Yeah, I'll move right past him... with my foot on the gas! I would've backed up on him too!"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
props to slaman

pimp.gif
just got back from the game, honestly after we got the lead and started to pull away it was really smooth sailing. all i remember is barnes finallygetting back on track.jax was crack too.

we gotta learn to get off to better starts though.

the weekend is going to be very critical. if we win both we set ourselves up in great shape. now we're heading down the stretch and we have to stay on ourgame from now til basically...til the end of the season/playoffs.

just got back.

harrington and barnes!! haha that was fun to see them do well.
pimp.gif

jackson-- he's unconscious! that jab step is lethal from beyond the arc.

nice to see baron get rest.

crow with the reverse throw down!

Got back from Oracle about 30 minutes ago. Traffic on the way home to Tracy was ridiculous.

Anyway, good win. Finally a victory that didn't have me reaching for my heart attack medicine. It was good that we had such a nice lead so that Baron canrecover from the flu or whatever sickness he's got. Hopefully he'll be ready for Saturday.

Croshere's dunk was sick. He was mad at the rim.

Just got back as well. Huge victory.

Came out real slow in that 1st quarter but it was nice to see us pick it up and do are thing.

SJax shot the ball solid and led us throughout. Also nice to see Barnes be the Barnes of old and start making shots.

Oh and the Croshere chants at the end were pure comedy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

anybody ever eat the all you can eat buffet with the courtside club? %+## is damn good!
i only wish i could sit courtside but i dont have the dough
grin.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

anybody ever eat the all you can eat buffet with the courtside club? %+## is damn good!
i only wish i could sit courtside but i dont have the dough
grin.gif
frown.gif
I dunno if its the price ($60 a person)that make it seem the best but damn its gooood....

Originally Posted by srvballer

Just got back as well. Huge victory.

Came out real slow in that 1st quarter but it was nice to see us pick it up and do are thing.

SJax shot the ball solid and led us throughout. Also nice to see Barnes be the Barnes of old and start making shots.

Oh and the Croshere chants at the end were pure comedy
roll.gif

The dude sitting right next to me started that Croshere chant. I was dying.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom