28 - 24 Packers Win

Rodgers 3 Td 290 yds
Grant 50 yards 1 TD

AP 130 yards 2 Td's
Favre 100 yards 1 TD 3 INT's, broken tailbone

Hurt the old man
devil.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Damn do I hate both of these fruity @#$ teams. Vikes win 27-23.
Fruity?

Your fearless leader....

[h1]Mother: Urlacher paints son's toes[/h1]
Comments

November 26, 2008

By JOE HOSEY [email protected]

Football tough guy Brian Urlacher dresses his son in pink Cinderella diapers and paints the 3-year-old's toenails blue, the child's mother charged in Will County court Tuesday.

The mother, Tyna Robertson, threatened to block Urlacher from seeing the boy if the beefy linebacker kept up the alleged effeminate antics.

» Click to enlarge image
[img]http://media1.suburbanchicagon...081126_14_31_54_30-116-165.imageContent[/img]
Blue nail polish adorns young Kennedy Urlacher's toenails in a photo provided by his mother, Tyna Robertson (inset, left). The nail polish is one reason she sought to stop Brian Urlacher from seeing the child.

Robertson was in court on an emergency motion brought by Urlacher's attorney, Anita Ventrelli. While Robertson was there, her own lawyer, Alice Wilson, petitioned to have the case moved to Cook County.

Wilson had argued that since Urlacher lives in Lake County and Robertson recently moved from Bolingbrook to Burr Ridge, there is no point in keeping the case in Will County. Robertson also figures she could get a better shake in Cook, and took a shot at the judge handling her case in Will County.

"I hope she's not getting free Bears tickets," Robertson said.

The case, for now, is staying in Will County.

Urlacher's motion was to stop Robertson from keeping Kennedy away from him. Robertson said she would allow the visitation, so long as Urlacher put away the Bears-blue nail polish and diapered their son in gender appropriate pull-ups.

Back on topic...

GB can with this. Minnesota is overrated. We were a few seconds away from beating them converting no 3rd down conversions all game and with no Frank Gore.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

GB can with this. Minnesota is overrated. We were a few seconds away from beating them converting no 3rd down conversions all game and with no Frank Gore.
Which is why we would have been up 16-7 at halftime if not for that improbable blocked FG for a TD
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Which is why we would have been up 16-7 at halftime if not for that improbable blocked FG for a TD
happy.gif

Yeah and if Bly intercepts Favre he takes it to the house and we win. You can name all the "what ifs" you want. But what happened happened and wewere seconds away from beating you converting 0 third downs and without our best offensive player.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Damn do I hate both of these fruity @#$ teams. Vikes win 27-23.
Fruity?

Your fearless leader....

[h1]Mother: Urlacher paints son's toes[/h1]
Comments

November 26, 2008

By JOE HOSEY [email protected]

Football tough guy Brian Urlacher dresses his son in pink Cinderella diapers and paints the 3-year-old's toenails blue, the child's mother charged in Will County court Tuesday.

The mother, Tyna Robertson, threatened to block Urlacher from seeing the boy if the beefy linebacker kept up the alleged effeminate antics.

» Click to enlarge image
[img]http://media1.suburbanchicagon...081126_14_31_54_30-116-165.imageContent[/img]
Blue nail polish adorns young Kennedy Urlacher's toenails in a photo provided by his mother, Tyna Robertson (inset, left). The nail polish is one reason she sought to stop Brian Urlacher from seeing the child.

Robertson was in court on an emergency motion brought by Urlacher's attorney, Anita Ventrelli. While Robertson was there, her own lawyer, Alice Wilson, petitioned to have the case moved to Cook County.

Wilson had argued that since Urlacher lives in Lake County and Robertson recently moved from Bolingbrook to Burr Ridge, there is no point in keeping the case in Will County. Robertson also figures she could get a better shake in Cook, and took a shot at the judge handling her case in Will County.

"I hope she's not getting free Bears tickets," Robertson said.

The case, for now, is staying in Will County.

Urlacher's motion was to stop Robertson from keeping Kennedy away from him. Robertson said she would allow the visitation, so long as Urlacher put away the Bears-blue nail polish and diapered their son in gender appropriate pull-ups.

Back on topic...

Which team wears yellow and green again?

Seeing what Antwan Odom did to you, our D-Line is gonna have a field day. 27-14 Vikes. Aaron forced to throw all day because Ryan Grant is, well, Ryan Grant.

happy.gif

Yeah and if Bly intercepts Favre he takes it to the house and we win. You can name all the "what ifs" you want. But what happened happened and we were seconds away from beating you converting 0 third downs and without our best offensive player.
laugh.gif
Haha you stay with the "what ifs" but bottomline yall lost the game. Ain't no "we were seconds away" nonsense, you lost. Get over it.

Vikings with an easy win

AD 200+

Allen and Williams will at least get a couple sacks each

but for real this is probably going to be a close game

Originally Posted by truthmain

happy.gif

Yeah and if Bly intercepts Favre he takes it to the house and we win. You can name all the "what ifs" you want. But what happened happened and we were seconds away from beating you converting 0 third downs and without our best offensive player.
laugh.gif
Haha you stay with the "what ifs" but bottom line yall lost the game. Ain't no "we were seconds away" nonsense, you lost. Get over it.

indifferent.gif
..Your reading comprehension sucks..

I'm a Packer fan but I'm really scared that Favre will stick it to Ted Thompson twice this season. I want nothing more than to see Favre failmiserably, but so far all signs are pointing to playoffs.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
Haha you stay with the "what ifs" but bottom line yall lost the game. Ain't no "we were seconds away" nonsense, you lost. Get over it.

indifferent.gif
..Your reading comprehension sucks..
Really? "We were..." is a fancy "what if". Yall lost.

laugh.gif
Bro you're a Cubs fan, stop talking.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
Yup, relevance and makes complete sense with the topic at hand.

laugh.gif
Yup, relevance and makes complete sense with the topic at hand.
Does it bother you that I went off topic?

What if I stayed with the topic at hand ... oops there goes another "what if"
mad.gif

Does it bother you that I went off topic?

What if I stayed with the topic at hand ... oops there goes another "what if"
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Son nothing on NT bothers me, I could care less. I knowwhat isn't a "what if" though - Vikings beating the Niners.

laugh.gif

It's just funny he clearly doesn't comprehend what I said.

Back
Top Bottom