Official Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vol. World War 4vre

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

It's just funny he clearly doesn't comprehend what I said.
It's hilarious how you don't even comprehend what you said. I guess I can break it down for you though. You tried to call out JPZ withthe "what if" comment, but you began it with a fancy "what if". Make sense?

pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

Originally Posted by truthmain

It's hilarious how you don't even comprehend what you said. I guess I can break it down for you though. You tried to call out JPZ with the "what if" comment, but you began it with a fancy "what if". Make sense?

roll.gif
man, you still don't get it do you. What does it say right after that?

It's hilarious how you don't even comprehend what you said. I guess I can break it down for you though. You tried to call out JPZ with the "what if" comment, but you began it with a fancy "what if". Make sense?

roll.gif
man, you still don't get it do you. What does it say right after that?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This ain't you?

GB can with this. Minnesota is overrated. We were a few seconds away from beating them converting no 3rd down conversions all game and with no Frank Gore.
Hush, puppy.

NT23 you also said "The Vikings are EASILY the best team in the NFCNorth" after our WK2 win against Detroit...

Now, after WK3 you say we're overrated.

Maybe it's you and others like you were the people that were overrating us? We as fans on here never said that the wins off Detroit and Cleveland wereanything to brag about. We were just happy that we were 2-0 and that we were winning the games we were supposed to win (unlike another team in the division).

You've got some knee-jerk opinions though bro....we've won all of our games but somehow in your mind from WK2 to WK3 we go from being the best team inour division to being one of the most overrated teams in the NFL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wismonty21

NT23 you also said "The Vikings are EASILY the best team in the NFC North" after our WK2 win against Detroit...

Now, after WK3 you say we're overrated.

Maybe it's you and others like you were the people that were overrating us? We as fans on here never said that the wins off Detroit and Cleveland were anything to brag about. We were just happy that we were 2-0 and that we were winning the games we were supposed to win (unlike another team in the division).

You've got some knee-jerk opinions though bro....we've won all of our games but somehow in your mind from WK2 to WK3 we go from being the best team in our division to being one of the most overrated teams in the NFL
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did think you guys were the best team in the division, until we played you guys. After playing you guys I've realized you're not as good peopleincluding the media are saying you guys are. Are you guys a sold team? Of course. But you're not what the media makes you guys out to be.

how packer fans can sit here and honestly root against the man who solely made the franchise you cheer for, for the better part of your lives, is beyond me ...smh

well maybe they should ignore the constant flip flopping and selfish acts and allow one man to be bigger then the team and continue to cheer that man likeeverything is peaches and cream.

I want to see 2 things happen:
1: Brett favre get sacked multiple times and get very injured
2: Aaron Rodgers get sacked multiple times

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
Haha you stay with the "what ifs" but bottom line yall lost the game. Ain't no "we were seconds away" nonsense, you lost. Get over it.
Bro you're a Cubs fan, stop talking.

65b25614a6720666badf45c5b38feca36fd79bc.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

how packer fans can sit here and honestly root against the man who solely made the franchise you cheer for, for the better part of your lives, is beyond me ... smh
Calm yourself down marley... Hes wearing PURPLE now, until he retires, he is the enemy. I rooted for him when he was on the Jets, but he gets nolove as a Viking.

I still got his jersey, I still got his rookie card... and ill have those things for a long time. But for now I hope our D picks him off 10 times in these 2games.

Your mini crusade against packers management and Aaron Rodgers is getting annoying.

how packer fans can sit here and honestly root against the man who solely made the franchise you cheer for, for the better part of your lives, is beyond me ... smh

Solely made the franchise we cheer for? The Packers have alottttttt of History. Hes a part of it, but solely? Hell no. Right now i could care less where he is,as long as the Packers win. I think out of everyone the players on the packers are the most frustrated with Favre's antics. Youll see some shots put onFavre. One already garunteed by Barnett.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Solely made the franchise we cheer for? The Packers have alottttttt of History. Hes a part of it, but solely? Hell no. Right now i could care less where he is, as long as the Packers win. I think out of everyone the players on the packers are the most frustrated with Favre's antics. Youll see some shots put on Favre. One already garunteed by Barnett.
notice the bold ... and +$$@ a nick barnett that overrated bum, howd he fare aginst my boys the last time we played? ole frail @$@ sweetness ...

Calm yourself down marley... Hes wearing PURPLE now, until he retires, he is the enemy. I rooted for him when he was on the Jets, but he gets no love as a Viking.

I still got his jersey, I still got his rookie card... and ill have those things for a long time. But for now I hope our D picks him off 10 times in these 2 games.

Your mini crusade against packers management and Aaron Rodgers is getting annoying.

screw that ... when we played emmitt in arizona i was pulling for him ... when we went up against deion i would stand up every time we punted the ball to him... my point is, ya'll were lucky enough to have one quarterback for the better part of your football cheering lives and dude was an entertainer with everyrecord under his belt ... you got dudes wishing injuries and picks and sacks and everything ... !#!% sounds salty to me ... ya'll apparently got your wish(erin karen rogers neighborhood) so whats the big deal?

the packers have the most idotic management in all of football and your quarterback doesnt have the balls or the will to do anything but fall short in the end... i wish bad things upon that human being ... we got good people like brady lost for the seasona nd for some reason we have to watch erin play all year withhis long hair and his fruity walk ... bum

af11653dd1bee81b5cae0e217620f32c9c8eb4db.jpg

You're really comparing Deion and Emmit to Favre??? Really?

Favre retired and came out of retirement 3-4 times and in his last time went to a division rival with aim to stick it to Packers management.

And i dont know why this makes you hate Rodgers so much... He was drafted and sat patiently on the bench for 3 years watching Favre play games with the team...Its his turn now and hes a solid QB.

Aaron > Tonya

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lil Star you are the most obnoxious but funny dude at the same time.
But you know what i sorta feel for you, id look for someone to take it out on too if my QB was Toni Romo.

But yea i rethought about everything after reading what you said.

Favre did play for us for a while. He won a superbowl for us.
Screw the Packers.
GO VIKINGSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

sooooooo hype for this game......a vikings fan from work is coming over to watch the game so theres gonna be trash talk all over. this game is huge and willput us in first place of the nfc north
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom