Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

Rodgers vs. his protege Russy the Badger

Gonna be a tough one.

Packers take it by 4.

Last edited:
Highly anticipating Aaron Rodgers against Seattle's defense at home. GB receivers taking on the challenge of Sherman and Browner.

Ohhh I got you.

Yea Seahawks have a good squad... Aside from that ****** Matt Brokenback calling his shot in OT years back I've always liked the Hawks.  Beastmode. :pimp:

There's no doubt its the toughest place to play in the NFL.

Ohhh I got you.

Yea Seahawks have a good squad... Aside from that ****** Matt Brokenback calling his shot in OT years back I've always liked the Hawks.  Beastmode. :pimp:

There's no doubt its the toughest place to play in the NFL.

Same here, I remember I use to root for them when they played the Raiders. And like you said, it also doesn't hurt that they have Beastmode in the backfield. I have respect for ALL the Cal Bear Alumni in the league.:smokin

Last edited:
Packers will have to play that same tough defense as last week to win this game imo.

I'm siding with Seahawks this game, just need Rodgers to go full beast mode though.

Clay with another sack :pimp:

I don't think Aaron allows GB to go down to 1-2 to start the season. Seattle is perhaps the most hostile environment in the NFL and that GB DEF will likely not play as well away from Lambeau. Jennings may be out, but I'm still riding with the Packers to take care of business.

Its week 3,looking for the Packers to have a breakout game offensively. One of those 40 point games we were so used to getting last year. Seattle's defense will bring it though so who knows.

Clay and the defense need to bring it again and rattle Russel. He's as poised as any rookie QB and could keep the game close if we don't get to him.

@ Seattle ... This will be a fun one.

Let's goooooooo!!!!! So excited for this game it feels like it has been forever since the Hawks have been on primetime.

I've got the Packers at -1 tonight.

Risking $69 to win $42.

Packers don't look the same so far this year. I get the drift that people are basing things around expectations and from prior years success and not the potential reality of the situation. Until GB shows the dominance they displayed last year I can't fully commit to thinking they're shoe-ins. Having said that...Seattle is an extremely confident and formidable team at home and have no fear about the Packers coming to town. The 'Legion of Boom' will be looking to rock the crap out of the Packers receivers and Beast mode feeds off the crowd more than any back I've seen. Seattle wins 27-21. Game isn't as close as it looks as GB scores in garbage time.

Last edited:
Tom CrabtreeVerified@TCrabtree83

I'm out sightseeing in Seattle. Where do the Supersonics play?
The slander
mean.gif

Handle him Kam
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom