Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

clay Matthews just posted goodells office number lol
#firstworldproblems

Last edited:
My bad didn't know that was a fake account.

*dead* at Clay Matthews posting his number

a few photos

Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, Washington on September 24, 2012
tatecatch2.jpg
tatecatch3.jpg
tatecatch1.jpg
09000d5d82b97b3cgallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97be2gallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97ddbgallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97c25gallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97c27gallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97b92gallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97c43gallery.jpg
09000d5d82b97ddfgallery.jpg

2 things.

1. LOL @ anyone saying the refs handed the game to the Packers well before that call at the end. Yea, the Seahawks' D was INCREDIBLE the first half. There were erroneous calls on both sides the second half. That phantom PI that favored the Packers. and the PI called on Sam Shields who played the ball PERFECTLY. I find it incredible that some of you are ignoring that outside of the 1st half splash play, the GB defense had the Seahawks offense LOCKED DOWN.

2. You are a fool if you TRULY believe that was a Tate touchdown. Even if you wanted to play devil's advocate, Tate never had possession all the way through. Sure, you can say he started with two. But he ended with one. And don't even compare it to a Fitz or Megatron catch. These dudes are straight PALMING THE ROCK with one hand effortlessly. Not no garbage $%^ last ditch armbar.

Jennings had the ball at its highest point, secured the ball to his chest, and went down. Tate was playing second fiddle to getting possession the whole way down.

Yes undeserving.
A call decided the game. A call that if called correctly, would have resulted in the other team winning the game. Ok, I withdraw my statement about THE most undeserving team I have ever seen. That was based on emotion. But after over an hour to think about this, I still cant come up with a game that was determined by a blown call like this one was.
Yes, your Seahawks played well defensively. Amazing even. But that doesnt negate the fact that they were in a position that if a call was called correctly, they would have lost the game.

But same can be said about the Packers since they benefitted from a nonsense PI call on great defense (on a huge 3rd down stop mid field), which led to the go ahead TD and the Seahawks defense having to be out there.

Seahawks held the Packers without a TD the entire game and had complete control. To say undeserving is nonsense.

1. Couldn't stop laughing when they made that call. I'm still confused how you could rule that a TD.
2. Did someone tweet Goodell's number???

But same can be said about the Packers since they benefitted from a nonsense PI call on great defense (on a huge 3rd down stop mid field), which led to the go ahead TD and the Seahawks defense having to be out there.
Seahawks held the Packers without a TD the entire game and had complete control. To say undeserving is nonsense.

But then I could say we lost a McMillan int because of a ****** roughing the passer call that would have put us at their 20 yard line.

If we didn't have more points than the Seahawks at the time do you think the packers are running it 3 times Ina row on their own 5 yard line with 2 minutes to go and punting out of their own end zone ? If that were the case this is no hail mary.

You could go back and forth with this stuff all game. Point is one a play to win or lose the game the Seahawks got away with one of the most blatant push offs there could be. And then got the touchdown when it was really and int.

I couldn't wait until this morning, to listen to Mike and Mike and First Take. Still can't believe what happened last night.

Anybody remember what happened in week three other than the refs blowing games? No? That's what I thought. This is sad.

I didn't even know this was going on until about an hour ago on the elliptical. When they were showing it I was thinking "Oh GB won, they swatted the ball away." I was wrong. :lol:

This was probably the worst call in NFL history, but damn. MD Jennings! Fundamentals, bro! Swat the ball away!!!!!!!

Refs are bad yes.

But it was 4 GB defenders and 2 SEA receivers. Six people jumped up tryign to catch the ball.
Any other team only 2 people would try to catch, the other 4 people would try to knock it down. CB touched the ball first it should have bit knocked to the ground instantly. I've seen games where there are 3 defenders and ZERO receivers around, and they still knock the ball down/away.

GB just has a bad defense, this is why they lost the game. Zero time left, last play, you have the lead, knock the ball down. Blame the refs afterwards all you want, they won this game if you just did what your suppose to do.

I didn't even know this was going on until about an hour ago on the elliptical. When they were showing it I was thinking "Oh GB won, they swatted the ball away." I was wrong.
laugh.gif

This was probably the worst call in NFL history, but damn. MD Jennings! Fundamentals, bro! Swat the ball away!!!!!!!
Like this?

lionsss.gif

It's funny cause yaw D (hawks) got shut down late game. And yaw paid the refs. Im not a fan of either team btw.

Like this?

lionsss.gif
Ok ok, the only thing worse than going for a pick on the last play is tipping the ball up in the air lol

There's a difference between knock the pass down, and not going for a pick, but that doesn't even really apply here imo.

Watch the three guys behind him, they go up with both hands, and when the ball (is about) to get there they bat downwards. Look at the guy that comes in jumps up floating with one hand closes his hand trying to catch it like he's Randy Moss, and then after he realizes he blew the catch, swings his arm down at the ball that already bounced away. His initial move wasn't to knock the ball down, or he wouldn't have waited for the ball to float into his hand and try to grip it .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom