Official Groupn/Living Social/ETC Thread.

chicago heads,

went ham today on groupon.com/now, 1$ deals.

Carsons' ribs tonight for $1
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Some Groupons in other cities are valid in yours. I used an American Apparel coupon from Seattle, Wa here in Berkeley, Ca.

Some Groupons in other cities are valid in yours. I used an American Apparel coupon from Seattle, Wa here in Berkeley, Ca.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I always wondered if some coupons worked regardless of city or state, thanks.
pimp.gif

Good thread DC

I always wondered if some coupons worked regardless of city or state, thanks.
pimp.gif

Good thread DC

and not to take away from this but Slickdeals>

They're like a famine who ravage retail stores.

Eh I wouldn't even compare the two. It is like comparing oranges to grapefruits, yea they both are citrus (deal sites) but they offer different things. I frequent both and find things on one that the other wouldn't even offer.

Eh I wouldn't even compare the two. It is like comparing oranges to grapefruits, yea they both are citrus (deal sites) but they offer different things. I frequent both and find things on one that the other wouldn't even offer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Have you checked Slickdeals local? http://slickdeals.net/localdeals/washington-dc/

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Have you checked Slickdeals local? http://slickdeals.net/localdeals/washington-dc/

Ok, thanks a lot for that. I see that it is better because it combines all of those type of sites. Ah damn, I owe you a lot man. Thankyou!

Ok, thanks a lot for that. I see that it is better because it combines all of those type of sites. Ah damn, I owe you a lot man. Thankyou!

Back
Top Bottom