OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Not getting CP3 (i don't he believe he would've resigned) or Chandler (way too overvalued and overpriced) is going to be blessing in disguise IMO.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by dland24

i'd rather not have cp3
Yeah.  Who would want the best point guard in basketball?
not that great
Whoa.
Although I'm still on the boat of not acquiring CP3 (due to just "renting" him)...Whattt?!

You gotta watch how well this guy sets up his teammates and how he's able to find everyone on the court. This + assists, points, steals...+ the ability to flop and get calls.

Originally Posted by dland24

i'd rather not have cp3

Yeah.  Who would want the best point guard in basketball?

not that great
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
really tho, since they offered 52-56 mil initially, i think its gonna be 62milish

I'm with dland, lazy, and FRANCHISE on this one too. I think we have to make the move for CP3 if it's there.

I honestly feel when they say they're not moving Curry and subbing in Monta instead, it's all a ploy for leverage. The original Curry, Udoh, and Thompson package is steep but in reality, very good value for the Hornets, and makes sense for both sides.

I would rather have Chandler than Nene, actually.

Knicks To Sign Tyson Chandler
Dec 08, 2011 3:04 PM EST

The Knicks are nearing completion on a deal with Tyson Chandler worth $58 million over four seasons.

After their efforts to trade for Chris Paul stalled, sources say the Knicks intensified their efforts to sign Chandler.

In order to sign Chandler, the Knicks will need either amnesty or trade Chauncey Billups.

The Warriors were previously in the market for Chandler, but they are all but out of the running.

Marc Stein reports that the Mavericks are uninterested in taking back Billups in a sign-and-trade for Chandler.

Update: Multiple sources confim to Newsday's Alan Hahn that Chandler will indeed end up with the Knicks. Both Billups and Turiaf will be shed in order to create room for Chandler.
Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....n_Chandler#ixzz1g0r6rIPE

official?

Back
Top Bottom