Originally Posted by LazyJ10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I guess there's no longer a chance for Jeremy Lin and Yi Jian Lian to gel anymore
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by What up

This thread is about to jump 10+ pages....Sound basketball decision though.
Bafled as to the rationale surrounding the original, though.

Imagine where the team would be if they didn't trade for Lee
30t6p3b.gif
. Still doesn't mean that people would come here, but they would be one of the few teams that could get Paul and Howard
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

oh what, really? i think he'd have to be with Team Jordan to get PEs, if those are in fact PEs though...

can only imagine the bay area hype if some PEs were released...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This can't be life.
30t6p3b.gif
Can David Stern veto this decision?
tired.gif
Why are you upset though? Sure he was a nice guy and all, but how much was he able to contribute to the team?

How can you cut Lin when Bell's drunk #!! is still on the team when he didn't contribute as much as Lin? It was his first year for christsake. I hope Lin gets picked up by another team and he makes the Warriors look stupid for letting him go. It's part of a business so I'm sure this move is an indication of big things to come. Life will go on. I will continue to support the W's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How can you cut Lin when Bell's drunk *!% is still on the team when he didn't contribute as much as Lin? I hope Lin gets picked up by another team and he makes the Warriors look stupid for letting him go. It's part of a business so I'm sure this move is an indication of big things to come. Life will go on. I will continue to support the W's.

Warriors told Bell to not show up to camp so it's not like Bell is contributing. He'll probably be the amnesty choice as well.

And1 went downhill long time ago. Doubt his endorsement drew ppl back into buying their shoes. No sense in renewing his contract.

Can't really be mad at Lacob and management for releasing Lin I suppose. It shows they are not scared to make moves even though Lin was popular with the fans.

Another fellow Warriors fan added to the ignore list.

Glad Lin was cut. One of the worst players in the entire league. See ya!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Lin sucks, Bell wont play, happy?
I certainly am.

I don't want a bunch of people cheering for the Warriors strictly because of Lin and his Asian heritage.  It screams lack of credibility to the team.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't want a bunch of people cheering for the Warriors strictly because of Lin and his Asian heritage.  It screams lack of credibility to the team.
This. Said it then and I'll say it again, "If he's not playing well, let him go".
Wouldn't say I'm "happy", but I'm certainly not devastated like Acid over there.

Andrew630 said 4years/52mill for DeAndre Jordan after using amnesty on Bell?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Alright, I'm back from work. Obviously I'm a bit bummed Lin was cut but if it means we get a good big man I'm more than okay with it.

hate to see a bay area product be cut by his home team BUT we are in NEEEED of a big. We'll see if Dubs management can take advantage

Back
Top Bottom