OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by dland24

Another fellow Warriors fan added to the ignore list.

Glad Lin was cut. One of the worst players in the entire league. See ya!

yall really ignoring these guys?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't want a bunch of people cheering for the Warriors strictly because of Lin and his Asian heritage.  It screams lack of credibility to the team.
This. Said it then and I'll say it again, "If he's not playing well, let him go".
Wouldn't say I'm "happy", but I'm certainly not devastated like Acid over there.

Andrew630 said 4years/52mill for DeAndre Jordan after using amnesty on Bell?
nerd.gif

4 years 52 mill??? that cannot be right.... thats 13 million a year! +*%

Apparently there's rumors we're looking at Yi Jianlian for real
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. No need to sign an Asian replacement for the recently cut Asian guy...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by dland24

Another fellow Warriors fan added to the ignore list.

Glad Lin was cut. One of the worst players in the entire league. See ya!
yall really ignoring these guys?
laugh.gif
yes. 2 already.

and i forgot to answer this, but going after DeAndre Jordan is not a good idea imo-- both in price and talent. He's only good at being tall, athletic, and kind of defensive minded. But his FT%, fouling rate, and offensive arsenal rivals Biedrins'.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Apparently there's rumors we're looking at Yi Jianlian for real
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. No need to sign an Asian replacement for the recently cut Asian guy...
goddamnit what the %!!+ why. that guy is garbage.

ignoring somebody/ threatening to ignore somebody doesn't matter. They can't totally ignore you, your post just gets minimized. And when you say something interesting, your post gets quoted and they read your post anyway. haters gonna hate *shrug*

Why sign Yi Jianlian besides for the fans? He has a similar skill set to Lee: better outside shooter / not as good of a rebounder. I guess if he's cheap enough we could use another SF/PF. We still really need a center and a solid back up PG (if we are to cut Bell).

We need a presence down low.

That is why I like the DeAndre Jordan move. 4years/52mill is alot. but we do need to overbid slightly to keep the clips from matching. I think we could get him for 4/52mil. Clips gotta a lot of big contracts to sign in the future. An offer of 4years/44mill would be closer to what he's worth, but i bet the clippers would match that.

They're both athletic big men who can shoot from the perimeter and struggle defensively, Yi more than Lee. 

D. Lee is a sick rebounder and can play down low. If Yi could rebound better and play down low, he wouldn't be Yi. 

I'm okay with us signing Yi. He'd be a fan favorite, not sure if he could help the team. he's kinda soft.

Originally Posted by WILLd540

They're both athletic big men who can shoot from the perimeter and struggle defensively, Yi more than Lee. 

D. Lee is a sick rebounder and can play down low. If Yi could rebound better and play down low, he wouldn't be Yi. 

I'm okay with us signing Yi. He'd be a fan favorite, not sure if he could help the team. he's kinda soft.
so you want us to sign another player that you're not sure could help the team but will be a fan favorite cause he's asian?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Also you're in favor of Jordan over Gasol which is pretty comical. Why offer a 13M a year deal to a guy who has no low post game and is there to just block shots. With Gasol you get way more than you get with Jordan.

Pass on Jordan if thats how much $$$ it takes. All these damn centers are ridiculously overpriced.

A player may seem bad on a team doesn't mean he'll be bad on another. I swear you guys won't give people their chance to shine based on their past history, race whatever.
tired.gif
If Yi is the best player available why not give him a shot. Sure he'll help sell some tickets but he might also be able to contribute in some way. It's not like they will be overpaying him. Maybe they are getting another player. Two decent players are better than one that's one dimensional and overpaid. I'm sure I'll be added on more ignore lists but I don't give a %$++.

He hasn't contributed anywhere he's been, so using the words "best available" is like an oxymoron.

He did good for himself in China. Two different leagues but still. 4 years in the league don't expect him an overnight sensation but it might be worth a shot. Nothing to lose but more to gain.
grin.gif

You lose a roster spot that can be filled by an actual  player.
If Yi is ever "best available" I'm becoming a free agent.

I should take the Dland route.  At first I thought these clueless kids were cute, but they are really ruining this thread 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I should take the Dland route.  At first I thought these clueless kids were cute, but they are really ruining this thread 
ohwell.gif
Surprise you weren't the first to do it
laugh.gif

The hell?  I bless this thread each time I'm in here.
Going through Jeremy Lin withdrawl?  

Originally Posted by chris82790

roll.gif

Also you're in favor of Jordan over Gasol which is pretty comical. Why offer a 13M a year deal to a guy who has no low post game and is there to just block shots. With Gasol you get way more than you get with Jordan.
Wasn't the team better at collecting rebounds with Lee on the bench last season? 
laugh.gif

You guys take other ppl's opinions so seriously
30t6p3b.gif
I just wanted to share my thoughts. It's not like I have a say and those signings come into fruition. I don't expect anyone to agree with me that's fine no hard feelings. As much as I want the Warriors to win a championship, they gotta take some chances again and again. Yi might not be a popular choice but you never know until he's given an opportunity. If it makes you guys feel better I won't come back in here again.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom