Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Has fun with a bunch of NTers today (Xbox)

Me and d nice started a war over in the grove with Franklin's homeboys :lol:
Cops showed up and it got real crazy. They didn't want none of that assault shotgun though :smokin

Also went riding through the city on BMX's with swoopatroopa. **** was mad fun doing bunny hops off of people's cars and hittin the half pipe :lol:
One thing I think would be dope is if they patch in a way to listen to music on your phone while on foot/bicycle.
It sounds so quiet when you're riding around, like something is missing. I don't think it would be hard to do, just make it an app on the home screen

that would be dope, i understand how the game can get stale for some, but with a little bit of imagination and a fun crew the game can be a blast....there is always something to do....then ya can hop on a mission whenever ya want.

^My twins, couldn't part with one to make garage space

^ Anyone else holding on to there first car for no ****** reason :lol:

Last edited:
Mt. Chiliad with choppers and merryweather jeeps

They were shooting up the shop

And the dreads are gone guys :lol:

ya should all create girls and have molly host survival so we can rank up quick and then roll together as girls in open lobbys a'la Meangirls steez...lol

eazy how do you enlarge the pics bruh?...

I just posted links to the pics surrounded by
tags. Make sure the size isnt at the end of the image link tho.If you upload them using the niketalk thing just delete the size part

ex:
[S][COLOR=

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 i'm down to make a chick character.  I been struggling with this rank anyway.  I od'd on this game the last 2 days any I only gained like 4 rank spots

i'll pick up a mic too.  This is the first game I really played online, **** is fun, but it's a little addictive.

i tried to holla a these yambs but she wasn't having it

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

snapped a pic while me and another NTer hit this lick

:lol:  i'm down to make a chick character.  I been struggling with this rank anyway.  I od'd on this game the last 2 days any I only gained like 4 rank spots
i'll pick up a mic too.  This is the first game I really played online, **** is fun, but it's a little addictive.

i tried to holla a these yambs but she wasn't having it

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

snapped a pic while me and another NTer hit this lick

besides COD this is the only game that has me hooked....my wife had forgotten what it was like to have her husband plugged to a ps3 for hours...lol

R* should also allow for characters to get fat....i mean cant have everyone walking around like triathlon runners.....would be awesome to have some obese characters, short ones, tall ones, just more flexibility, the character creator is lacking in that dept.

besides COD this is the only game that has me hooked....my wife had forgotten what it was like to have her husband plugged to a ps3 for hours...lol

My gf doesn't live with me...but she said if she ever gets her hands on my game she'll take it away :frown:

so whos in charge of the social club account that can attempt to change the logo and see how it looks in game...?

Had a random battle earlier today with a nter and a random I think. Dudes was chasing me in an attack chopper I think. Took me like 15 stickys to blow it up then I end up stealing the slowest plane ever for my getaway.

Heard that missle lock in and it was all she wrote lol

Had a random battle earlier today with a nter and a random I think. Dudes was chasing me in an attack chopper I think. Took me like 15 stickys to blow it up then I end up stealing the slowest plane ever for my getaway.

Heard that missle lock in and it was all she wrote lol
you sure he wasn't just tryna scoop you up.  I've yet to run into another NTer who killed me without fooling around.

Finally filled out the rest of the garage.

Swartzer, my first car.

The the gtr, since it's free.

The giant Truck to run over cars.

merryweather Jeep.

my Chopper for cruising.

my Sanchez for missions.

The vacca for point a to b.

my lspd for bounty hunting in the city.

my sheriff's for bounty hunting in the country.

The limo for special nights out.

The bmx for exercise.

How'd you get that police car in there??!? Every time I try to get a police car in my garage it says "You cant store police vehicles in your garage"

you sure he wasn't just tryna scoop you up.  I've yet to run into another NTer who killed me without fooling around.

Naw it was all in good fun. I think I had a bounty on me at the time. Pulled out of ls customs to hear bullets hitting the roof of the whip then see the chopper hovering like 40 feet above haha.

Back
Top Bottom