****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

you heard this song everywhere around prom time 09

used to be in the parties jiggin like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 The hell............................................

Seriously look at all this **** u posting man, u really think jeezy better than wop? U couldn't post this many bangers from jay Jenkins and I actually used to think he was better. Until I heard all the low key classics laflare was putting out on the low.

Seriously look at all this **** u posting man, u really think jeezy better than wop? U couldn't post this many bangers from jay Jenkins and I actually used to think he was better. Until I heard all the low key classics laflare was putting out on the low.
I could easily post this many bangers from jeezy

trap or die > any gucci tape

Prom time? Damn, 09 what my 4th year in college
laugh.gif
Class of 09 boooiiiiiiii!!!!!
nthat.gif

Damn im only bumpin dsr/big tuck the rest of the day

Southside the realest was my ****
lol yall was a lil late in 09 for this, that was the year Gucci was super hot, prolly came across that when lookin him up. didnt it come out in like 07?
nerd.gif

Southside the realest, drug dealers killers, sharks and guerrillas

lol yall was a lil late in 09 for this, that was the year Gucci was super hot, prolly came across that when lookin him up. didnt it come out in like 07? :nerd:

Southside the realest, drug dealers killers, sharks and guerrillas

Maybe the og version but the gucci version came out in 09

That song needs it's own appreciation thread

Last edited:
^^^Mannnnnn I was just banging this yesterday thinking the same **** 
mean.gif

Idk why it didnt get pushed more he put "Nothin on ya" on like 3 projects
laugh.gif
 , that drumma boy allstar weekend tape had bangers tho

I wouldn't have minded a free bricks type mixtape with Wiz and Gucci...back then not now, Wiz is beyond garbage now

that boy couldnt miss back then. we was posted in the 6 everyday bangin nothin but guwop..

Just listened to the white album on stream. Longway is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo trash how do y'all take that **** :x

Can't wait for Wop to jump :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom