Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

My kids and I are thinking about this right here. 
640_NpAdvHover.jpg

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

As corny as this might sound... I wanna be Rick Rosssssss

Figured I would buy a cheap fat belly Santa suit, buy a fake all around beard, throw on some baggy jeans, white t, and make me a homemade chain with some shades I have.

An easy $25 at most costume. Can either be an epic fail, or something to laugh at.

What do you guys think?
i was gonna go as officer ricky, but i feel people would just think i was a cop the chain is key but really the only one EVERYONE would recognize is the face one.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

As corny as this might sound... I wanna be Rick Rosssssss

Figured I would buy a cheap fat belly Santa suit, buy a fake all around beard, throw on some baggy jeans, white t, and make me a homemade chain with some shades I have.

An easy $25 at most costume. Can either be an epic fail, or something to laugh at.

What do you guys think?
i was gonna go as officer ricky, but i feel people would just think i was a cop the chain is key but really the only one EVERYONE would recognize is the face one.

I'm goin as Dog the Bounty Hunter and my girl is going as Beth and I'm trying to get my boy to be Leland.

I'm goin as Dog the Bounty Hunter and my girl is going as Beth and I'm trying to get my boy to be Leland.

Originally Posted by djaward

640_NpAdvHover.jpg

geez, how many kids do you have? haha, JK.

if you guys pull it off,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

640_NpAdvHover.jpg

geez, how many kids do you have? haha, JK.

if you guys pull it off,
pimp.gif

this thread got my thinking...i wanna be one of the following:

The Blue Meanie
Bastion Booger
Bam Bam Bigelow
Vader

this thread got my thinking...i wanna be one of the following:

The Blue Meanie
Bastion Booger
Bam Bam Bigelow
Vader