Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

Simple
pimp.gif
Just gotta wear a black jacket, button-down, slacks, and black shoes. People who don't watch the show probably think you were a Blues Brother or something though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

Simple
pimp.gif
Just gotta wear a black jacket, button-down, slacks, and black shoes. People who don't watch the show probably think you were a Blues Brother or something though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was going to be Woody but I need to find cow print cloth to have moms make the vest so I think Im going to scrap that idea and go ahead and do this with my buddy.

I was going to be Woody but I need to find cow print cloth to have moms make the vest so I think Im going to scrap that idea and go ahead and do this with my buddy.

Yooooo

i need a costume idea to win a costume contest at my job.... i work with a older ppl 35 and up.. and all the young ppl are dressing upp
i was thinkin edward scissorhands and such..

give me some mind blowing ideas pls

Yooooo

i need a costume idea to win a costume contest at my job.... i work with a older ppl 35 and up.. and all the young ppl are dressing upp
i was thinkin edward scissorhands and such..

give me some mind blowing ideas pls

i was gonna be just beiber, but i decided to do a group costume.
me and some friends decide to do this :

2431.jpg

+
Safety-Goggles-11095655029.jpg

+
upimg8%5CSafety-Vest_51398.jpg

+
dirty clothes
=
207657-cnn-miner-coverage_350.jpg

we got a few more things to add. like were gonna put the chile flag on the helmets,
I'm gonna write on a shirt "got a main %#$%*, got a mistress"
should come out pretty good. lol

i was gonna be just beiber, but i decided to do a group costume.
me and some friends decide to do this :

2431.jpg

+
Safety-Goggles-11095655029.jpg

+
upimg8%5CSafety-Vest_51398.jpg

+
dirty clothes
=
207657-cnn-miner-coverage_350.jpg

we got a few more things to add. like were gonna put the chile flag on the helmets,
I'm gonna write on a shirt "got a main %#$%*, got a mistress"
should come out pretty good. lol

Here's what I'm working on.Hope to have it sanded and painted this weekend. Need to put on a hinge so the faceplate opens and need to put some LEDs on the eyes.

Here's what I'm working on.Hope to have it sanded and painted this weekend. Need to put on a hinge so the faceplate opens and need to put some LEDs on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom