Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Adult-Kermit-Costume.jpg

OR
kanye_west01-300x450.jpg
 WITH

justin_bieber_2660774.jpg

im getting a wig and cutting it like that + fitted, hoody + fitted jeans + high tops. lol

justin_bieber_2660774.jpg

im getting a wig and cutting it like that + fitted, hoody + fitted jeans + high tops. lol

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Justin Bieber.
laugh.gif

Deadmau5 is a cool idea but I'd rather make a Daft Punk helmet.
pimp.gif

ive had 2 friends do those, (both djs) the deadmau5 is a pain in the %#%, he tried playing with it for a bit, but just took it off.
if anyone is really intrested, i would go to a place that they make pinatas and they can do one for you for cheap (if they got one of those around yalls areas, lol).
then for daft punk you can buy a helmet for a couple hundred maybe thousand $$, if not theres tutorial on how to make them online.
my boy grabed a old motorcycle helmet n made his, he shouldve painted it, but he just left it primer.

44425_1570241744056_1475877092_1432786_5973403_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Justin Bieber.
laugh.gif

Deadmau5 is a cool idea but I'd rather make a Daft Punk helmet.
pimp.gif

ive had 2 friends do those, (both djs) the deadmau5 is a pain in the %#%, he tried playing with it for a bit, but just took it off.
if anyone is really intrested, i would go to a place that they make pinatas and they can do one for you for cheap (if they got one of those around yalls areas, lol).
then for daft punk you can buy a helmet for a couple hundred maybe thousand $$, if not theres tutorial on how to make them online.
my boy grabed a old motorcycle helmet n made his, he shouldve painted it, but he just left it primer.

44425_1570241744056_1475877092_1432786_5973403_n.jpg

I think i may go as tiger.

red polo
khakis
golf club
and a bag from a local waffle house

I think i may go as tiger.

red polo
khakis
golf club
and a bag from a local waffle house

Back