Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm on the fence for tiger woods or old spice guy.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

Just do the OS guy man. That's what I'm doing and I'm going to KILL them on Halloween.
Dude isn't even ripped IMO.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

Just do the OS guy man. That's what I'm doing and I'm going to KILL them on Halloween.

StaXX wrote:

i was going to be tiger, wound up switching it up. going to be one of those vegas "girls direct to you in 20 min" guys. but for tiger i was going to do a red polo/khakis/nike golf hat/and have a bag and bib from the local waffle house.

StaXX wrote:

i was going to be tiger, wound up switching it up. going to be one of those vegas "girls direct to you in 20 min" guys. but for tiger i was going to do a red polo/khakis/nike golf hat/and have a bag and bib from the local waffle house.

StaXX wrote:

Word. I'm contemplating buying the inflatable horse and riding it backwards
laugh.gif
  but I may just use  a towel if I'm feeling cheap.

StaXX wrote:

Word. I'm contemplating buying the inflatable horse and riding it backwards
laugh.gif
  but I may just use  a towel if I'm feeling cheap.

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

Went to a halloween party yesterday, saw a white dude dressed as the Bed Intruder guy
roll.gif

Went to a halloween party yesterday, saw a white dude dressed as the Bed Intruder guy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom