Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Should be good I think it will be funnier than the first one. It comes out may 26. 
here is the trailer can some1 tell me how to embed.

Should be good I think it will be funnier than the first one. It comes out may 26. 
here is the trailer can some1 tell me how to embed.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thank you for the heads up!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is the first one even good? I watched like 8 minutes of it then turned it off.

I loved the first one, its actually probably my favorite comedy of all time. I've seem tons of clips and previews for the second one and it doesn't look that good to me. Seems like they are just constantly referencing the first one and just trying to one up it rather than making it original. I hope I'm wrong though because despite my fears of a let down I am definitely going to be there opening night to check this out. Everyone knows that sequels are never as good and a part of me kind of wished this would of stayed at one movie. But like i said, i hope im wrong and it blows me away because besides everything ive said im still excited to see this lol

I loved the first one, its actually probably my favorite comedy of all time. I've seem tons of clips and previews for the second one and it doesn't look that good to me. Seems like they are just constantly referencing the first one and just trying to one up it rather than making it original. I hope I'm wrong though because despite my fears of a let down I am definitely going to be there opening night to check this out. Everyone knows that sequels are never as good and a part of me kind of wished this would of stayed at one movie. But like i said, i hope im wrong and it blows me away because besides everything ive said im still excited to see this lol

Originally Posted by iYen

Not sure if SRS...
Yes, I'm eating cereal.
I watched up to the part where they're gonna go to vegas then i started falling asleep because it was so boring so i turned it off.
What makes this movie worth the watch?

Originally Posted by iYen

Not sure if SRS...
Yes, I'm eating cereal.
I watched up to the part where they're gonna go to vegas then i started falling asleep because it was so boring so i turned it off.
What makes this movie worth the watch?

Back
Top Bottom