Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

laugh.gif
I am still laughing about Stu getting violated. This movie was hilarious.

Movie was funny. Same exact template so nothing's surprising in the least. Only complaints would have to be the Tyson song that I couldn't even understand and the amount of N words like DC said

Movie was funny. Same exact template so nothing's surprising in the least. Only complaints would have to be the Tyson song that I couldn't even understand and the amount of N words like DC said

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How many n words were said?

I can only recall chao and the russian dude saying it.

Originally Posted by iYen

And Allan (Zach's character)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

these recent responses is what I addressed in my revision of the review...the "copycat" style from director Todd Phillips, which was obviously done on purpose, but you had to wish for a tad more originality
the REAL reason he never did an Old School sequel. He knew he couldn't duplicate the original. But Hangover was so big he basically had to do it. And he knew it'd get crapped on, so he just did the same movie in a different setting. It pleases most people, it'll make a kajillion dollars, the critics would hate it regardless, and in the end, nobody cares. There wasn't going to be anything original about this, and anyone hoping for such is a fool.
true.

Phillips said it himself after the movie, he took what they did in the first and went with it, he literally said if it aint broke why fix it.

I have a bunch of info on Hangover 3 I'm just waiting for the right time to write it all up.

Already?
pimp.gif
PM i want some info!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

these recent responses is what I addressed in my revision of the review...the "copycat" style from director Todd Phillips, which was obviously done on purpose, but you had to wish for a tad more originality
the REAL reason he never did an Old School sequel. He knew he couldn't duplicate the original. But Hangover was so big he basically had to do it. And he knew it'd get crapped on, so he just did the same movie in a different setting. It pleases most people, it'll make a kajillion dollars, the critics would hate it regardless, and in the end, nobody cares. There wasn't going to be anything original about this, and anyone hoping for such is a fool.
true.

Phillips said it himself after the movie, he took what they did in the first and went with it, he literally said if it aint broke why fix it.

I have a bunch of info on Hangover 3 I'm just waiting for the right time to write it all up.

Already?
pimp.gif
PM i want some info!

am i the only one who thought it sucked? i laughed maybe like 3 times. literally the exact same template as the last movie, too predictable, and i thought the humor had been dumbed down

am i the only one who thought it sucked? i laughed maybe like 3 times. literally the exact same template as the last movie, too predictable, and i thought the humor had been dumbed down

How many times in total was the n word said that made it unsettling?

How many times in total was the n word said that made it unsettling?

First time it was said I gave a stale face and brushed it off. Then the scene where Chao and the Russians said it back and forth made me aggy. It's cheap comedy

First time it was said I gave a stale face and brushed it off. Then the scene where Chao and the Russians said it back and forth made me aggy. It's cheap comedy

Okay, I can agree with you there.
I also felt it was bland.

Okay, I can agree with you there.
I also felt it was bland.

Back
Top Bottom