Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

First time it was said I gave a stale face and brushed it off. Then the scene where Chao and the Russians said it back and forth made me aggy. It's cheap comedy

I bet people in the theater got a kick out of this. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

First time it was said I gave a stale face and brushed it off. Then the scene where Chao and the Russians said it back and forth made me aggy. It's cheap comedy

I bet people in the theater got a kick out of this. 
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this gay dude repeatedly yelling " Hollaaaaaaaaaaa, till ya squallaaaaaaa " in the bar tonight

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this gay dude repeatedly yelling " Hollaaaaaaaaaaa, till ya squallaaaaaaa " in the bar tonight

Originally Posted by RitchDad

dudes are so sensitive on here
this
movie was hilarious. if you found the first one funny, no idea how you wouldn't find this one funny. you guys all saw the trailers and commercials for this, were you expecting some crazy new plot?
laugh.gif

this
movie was hilarious. if you found the first one funny, no idea how you wouldn't find this one funny. you guys all saw the trailers and commercials for this, were you expecting some crazy new plot?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

this
laugh.gif
Exactly -- The first movie was great and they followed through with the second one... Was much better than I expected for a sequel!  I don't get all the issues w/ "n word" in this thread -- Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

this
laugh.gif
Exactly -- The first movie was great and they followed through with the second one... Was much better than I expected for a sequel!  I don't get all the issues w/ "n word" in this thread -- Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.
Oh. This argument again. Innovative.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.
Oh. This argument again. Innovative.

I thought the movie was hilarious. Not as funny as the 1st, but it was still awesome.

I thought the movie was hilarious. Not as funny as the 1st, but it was still awesome.

movie was good for sequel.
i laughed a lot and there were so many quotables.
the prostitutes tho...oh man...yucky.

movie was good for sequel.
i laughed a lot and there were so many quotables.
the prostitutes tho...oh man...yucky.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

the REAL reason he never did an Old School sequel. He knew he couldn't duplicate the original. But Hangover was so big he basically had to do it. And he knew it'd get crapped on, so he just did the same movie in a different setting. It pleases most people, it'll make a kajillion dollars, the critics would hate it regardless, and in the end, nobody cares. There wasn't going to be anything original about this, and anyone hoping for such is a fool.
true.

Phillips said it himself after the movie, he took what they did in the first and went with it, he literally said if it aint broke why fix it.

I have a bunch of info on Hangover 3 I'm just waiting for the right time to write it all up.

Already?
pimp.gif
PM i want some info!
Coming later today.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

the REAL reason he never did an Old School sequel. He knew he couldn't duplicate the original. But Hangover was so big he basically had to do it. And he knew it'd get crapped on, so he just did the same movie in a different setting. It pleases most people, it'll make a kajillion dollars, the critics would hate it regardless, and in the end, nobody cares. There wasn't going to be anything original about this, and anyone hoping for such is a fool.
true.

Phillips said it himself after the movie, he took what they did in the first and went with it, he literally said if it aint broke why fix it.

I have a bunch of info on Hangover 3 I'm just waiting for the right time to write it all up.

Already?
pimp.gif
PM i want some info!
Coming later today.

Hm, how was this not funny if you liked the first one? Same exact humor.
Just pretend you never seen the first one, or this one came out first
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who kind of liked that they used the same format?

Back
Top Bottom